PDA

View Full Version : Panic Panic - How am i going to cope?

Pipsqueak
02-06-2010, 07:25 AM
I am panicking now and wondering how I am going to cope.

Tomorrow I am taking James to see Peppa Pig at the theatre (along with a group of friends and their kids and mindees).

I avoid Peppa Pig on telly, i just cannot be in the same room when its on... otherwise we may not have a telly anymore!!! Peppa Pig and her family are only fit for BBQ.

its just come on telly and bad feelings towards the Pig have bubbled up in me.:panic:

Mummy Rabbit has the most annoying voice in the world
Peppa is just a little brat
George is a cry baby

arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:panic: My development worker is taking her son and thinks it hilarious that I am going!!!!:laughing: ;)

what am I going to do in the theatre tomorrow:panic:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mama2three
02-06-2010, 07:32 AM
how many children ..if youre in charge of toilet trips you may get to miss the whole thing!!

Offer to buy the icecreams at the interval and go out 10 minutes early!

Put you ipod on very loud. with earphones obviously!

Take bacon sarnies in foil and giggle as you munch them whilst imagining just what you would like to do to the pig family!

(How on earth are the costumes going to work with those teeny arms and legs?)

Hebs
02-06-2010, 07:32 AM
take an ipod? :laughing:

sweets
02-06-2010, 07:34 AM
all i can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

peppa pig is brill. we love it in my house and i plus it every morning so we can all watch it together later in the day, its the sweetest programme ever and i sooo wish i was going to see it live.

Pipsqueak
02-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Excellent suggestions especially the bacon sarnies:laughing: :laughing: perhaps I can set up a bbq at the back lol

I only have James tomorrow so I suppose for his sake i can grin and bear it for 2hrs:rolleyes: Its going to be torture - please think of me.

And Sweets - you need you head testing:D :laughing:

angeldelight
02-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Get someone else to take the kids

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Tinglesnark
02-06-2010, 07:42 AM
hahahah hilarious! i love the bacon sarnie idea hahahah!!
good luck with that one pip! haha

Pipsqueak
02-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Get someone else to take the kids

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

My friend offered to take James but he wouldn't go with anyone else:( he wants his mummy.....:rolleyes: (is it too late to tell him I am not his mummy???;) )

the things we do for our kids....

marian
02-06-2010, 07:44 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think Pepa is a nightmare although the mindees love it and even bring their own DVD's to watch ( which I 'forget' to remind them about:) )

Rather you than me!!!:laughing:

Marian x

Playmate
02-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Good luck Pip :laughing:

Soooooo glad my own children are now older and I no longer have to endure such delights (especially unpaid :D )

michellethegooner
02-06-2010, 07:54 AM
ha ha I do feel for you similiar thing happened to me last year got my kids tickets for wrestling which I hateeeee thought I cant do this and palmed my ticket off to my dad who took them :blush: they did have a great time, I did help them make their placards though lol:clapping:

good luck :thumbsup:

sarah707
02-06-2010, 07:56 AM
I took my 2 to see Rosie and Jim at the Palace years ago.

It was jam packed with screaming children.

i was a little hung over :o and slept all the way through... they woke me up at the end!! :laughing:

I prescribe lots of alcohol tonight :D

kindredspirits
02-06-2010, 09:26 AM
hehehehe - i used to like Peppa Pig - well as much as the next adult iykwim - but dh downloaded every episode and put them on dvd for george - after seeing them all morning evening and night for about 10 weeks it does start to make you slightly pork-ecidal!:laughing: good luck! :thumbsup:

babs
02-06-2010, 09:30 AM
have you got any ears plugs and a sleep mask.... it will be dark noone will notice:D :D

nannymcflea
02-06-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they should be BBQ'd!

I hate the way it's drawn, the way they snort and their whingy voices.

Rather you than me, glad mine are too old!:D

mama2three
02-06-2010, 01:49 PM
are you going to the civic theatre pip? took the boys to see postman pat there when we lived in middleton st george. Quinn keeps asking if noddy is coming to our theatre as he keeps seeing posters...am being very cruel and not taking him..fifi and the flower tots was bad enough!!

sandy64
02-06-2010, 01:58 PM
i took my 2 dd to see peppa pig it was great fun very entertaining singing dancing us to lol its only on for 1hr so its not long i love peppa pig tho :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hope you survive:laughing:

Carol M
02-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Away with you!
Enjoy it:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Carol x

Pipsqueak
03-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Ok the Pig wasn't too bad, the puppeteers were excellent - all credit to them and the show was very cleverly done.
James absolutely loved it and is one very happy little boy.

However, Daddy Pig seemed to enjoy the hand up his backside too much!:laughing: And Daddy Pig is a very sexist idiot.

PixiePetal
03-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Glad you survived - brownie points for mummy well earned :thumbsup:

I can't stand the programme - luckily my own kids are too old. Daddy pig is just plain wierd :panic: