PDA

View Full Version : Immediate vacancies in Mexborough , South Yorkshire !!!

funfunfun
01-06-2010, 07:16 PM
My name is Rebecca and i live in Mexborough .

I am an ofsted registered childminder providing flexible quality childcare in a warm and friendly home setting. I work with my partner James who is my assistant.
We are also member's of Wath chilminders network and currentlly attend the network on a Tuesday and Thursday for playgroup and singing .

Funhouse provides a wide range of stimulating activities and works within the EYFS planning for each child individually and their interests .

I have lots of interesting things to do and lots of resources suitable for children between of all ages , such as dress up/role play , small world , musical instruments , lego , playdough , cooking, sewing , painting , puzzles , free play , colouring and lots lots more.

We take regular Day trips & walks to the local park to provide the children with physical exercise and fun :)

I like to encourage healthy eating as much as possible and a child's nutrition is of great importance to me. I provide good quality home cooked meals and snacks on a daily basis for the children.

I am Registered to provide care for 4 children under the age of 8 years old . I am also on the register to provide care for children over the age of 8 years old . I am also fully insured and also a member of the National Childminding Association .

I have many years experience of working with babies and young children . I have worked in private nursey's and schools. My most recent job was as a playworker running after school club in a school .
I also have 2 of my own children 7 & 3 , 1 boy 1 girl .