PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY - ARE MOST OF YOU BACK AT WORK TODAY?

angeldelight
01-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great long weekend?

So back to work for most of us today then ? I am only working 3 days and finish at 3 so not so bad for me - what about everyone else

Do you have any plans for today ?

Looks a bit dull here at the moment but hopefully the sun will come out so we can go to the park

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

zoe2010
01-06-2010, 06:16 AM
iv'e got 2 parents signing my FIRST contratcs today so all go for me this end. I kind of have no nails left but im sure it will get eaiser once im up and running :panic: as for the weather it's pouring down ( not what i really wanted for a visit ) :eek:
How about u ?
are u busy with school eee s aswell ? :laughing:

angeldelight
01-06-2010, 06:18 AM
iv'e got 2 parents signing my FIRST contratcs today so all go for me this end. I kind of have no nails left but im sure it will get eaiser once im up and running :panic: as for the weather it's pouring down ( not what i really wanted for a visit ) :eek:
How about u ?
are u busy with school eee s aswell ? :laughing:

Good luck with the parents today

We are on half term break here so no school run - sun is trying to come out also no rain here

Have a good day

xxxx

Roseolivia
01-06-2010, 06:22 AM
Not working today:clapping:
Off into town this morning, need to find a dress for a wedding at the weekend. Off to softplay with Rose this afternoon to meet some friends. Need to do the weekly shopping as well at some point.
Meant to rain all day today but be nice the rest of the week which is great as i'm working from tomorrow. One of my mindee mum is having a caesarean today so that's exciting.
Have a great day everyone.

nell57
01-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Morming Angel and everyone

Yes back to work today, but only working today and thurs. Realy looking forward to the weekend, DH and I are treating our selves to a night at a spa hotel on Fri, then DS will be 18 on Sunday, so a busy weekend coming up.

Hope you all have a good day xx

sonia ann
01-06-2010, 06:44 AM
:( :( :( ...pouring with rain here ....working 7.30-6pm and 9 children........................why aren't I happier...........:D

angeldelight
01-06-2010, 06:46 AM
:( :( :( ...pouring with rain here ....working 7.30-6pm and 9 children........................why aren't I happier...........:D

Oh Sonia I would much rather be in my shoes today ha ha :laughing:

Have a good day

Angel xx

Hebs
01-06-2010, 06:50 AM
nope :clapping:

not working today luckily as i have a mammoth clean up needed after neglecting the house this weekend while decorating the dining room :blush:

working tomorrow thursday and fri so fingers crossed the weather picks up :laughing:

angeldelight
01-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Morming Angel and everyone

Yes back to work today, but only working today and thurs. Realy looking forward to the weekend, DH and I are treating our selves to a night at a spa hotel on Fri, then DS will be 18 on Sunday, so a busy weekend coming up.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Sounds like a busy weekend Helen
Happy birthday to your son for Sunday
Have a good time

Angel xx

tinkerbelle
01-06-2010, 06:54 AM
im working i should only have the 1 until 9am but at 7 a dad turned up with both his kids saying id got them 7 till 4 today when i know they were booked in 9 till 2 :angry:
got 2 more coming at nine so will have 5 in total really wish i was off because my own kids are away with their dad

Chell
01-06-2010, 07:05 AM
I have my own three plus a mindee here from 9-6 everyday this week. It is forecast rain so we've got friends visiting this afternoon rather than meeting at the park.

PixiePetal
01-06-2010, 07:39 AM
No mindees today - only 1 tomorrow then off again till Monday :thumbsup:

Have arranged a CM friend to come over tomorrow with her crew so will be a nice day. Fingers crossed for sunshine:)

solly
01-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Nope:clapping:

Have got the whole week off, we are having flooring put down in the livingroom but i will leave the men to sort that out and will be spending some of my day with my horse who is in the process of being backed:)

nannysue
01-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Half term here ......................... so that means its pouring !!!!!!!! only have 3 today but last one goes at 6.30 so a long wet day :(

Sorted the garden on Sunday , cleaned out the Playhouse , cut grass, got out all the garden games, etc , and all we can do is look out the window at it all

Spent all day yesterday trying to catch up on much neglected learning diaries and i have achieved ................

NOT A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a fun day whatever the weather x

suez
01-06-2010, 08:13 AM
yep, im working and a very early 1 at that

got asked to start at 6am...my twins after schoolers i got ALLLLLLLLLL day till around 8pm...

soooo im working today 6am - 8pm :panic: :panic: :panic:

sandy64
01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
no not working today or tommorrow lol:laughing: its raining here having a pj day watching dvds with my 2 d,d nice to spend quality time with them well i thought so but for the tenth time my 3yr has said whos coming today think she misses them bless:)

caz3007
01-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Not working today, DS is having a PJ day and I am doing housework. Working the rest of the week though, some older ones tomorrow and Thursday, got some birthday cards some of them want to make, and hoping the weather cheers up as promised, then its feeding the ducks and picnics in the park

LOOPYLISA
01-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Morning ,

We have just got up :blush: :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
01-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi, I'm in deepest Cornwall on the Lizard at a campsite with Wi-Fi. Weather has been rubbish so far :( Torrential rain all night, tent still drying out.
But rest of week is supposed to be better :)
Back at work next Tuesday, but we have MIL funeral to go to on the Monday :(

Toothfairy
01-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Afternoon everyone

I've just one mindee(7) today and my own DD(7), my two older DD's are out with their friends.

This morning we were going pond dipping but the weather has been horrid so we went to the soft play centre instead.
After lunch we are designing and printing T-shirts.

Mindee being picked up at 4pm so a nice early finish. :thumbsup:

Playmate
01-06-2010, 12:33 PM
On my own today with 6 (Mick in hospital having his stones removed!). Have done soft play this morn which was good and this afternoon the older ones want to make clay models,so hopefully will get little ones to sleep :D

sue m
01-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Not working till next Monday :clapping: Left Scotland this morning and now in Cumbria, going home tomorrow :D

Chell
01-06-2010, 04:02 PM
With the weather being so bad it has been a very noisy day indoors. I'm just enjoying 5mins peace with a cup of tea before helping to laminate their England door hangers.