PDA

View Full Version : permissions

coffee-time
30-05-2010, 02:40 PM
any chance someone could give me a list or link of permissions that i need, ive got a few but not sure if i have everything, ive spent most of today on computer doing paperwork! so much to do!!

singlewiththree
30-05-2010, 03:13 PM
It really does depend on your setting and the ages of the children you care for

I have permission...

 To be taken on outings using public transport.
 Have photographs taken which may be displayed on the wall of the setting/ texted or emailed to me/placed on the website (delete as appropriate)
 To have photos taken with other children and shown to the parents of the other child.
 To have photos stored on the camera, mobile and PC until they are given to parents.
 To be given prescription medicines according to the doctors instruction
 To be given infant paracetamol (Calpol), infant ibuprofen (Nurofen) when necessary
 To sleep in the travel cot
 To sleep in the pushchair.
 To play on the trampoline supervised and according to the outdoor equipment policy
 To use play equipment on visits to the local park or play centre
 To have contact with animals on outings to the farm
 Have suncream administrated by childminder
 Use the paddling pool in summer supervised
 Play in the sand pit
 Use the play house and slide
 To be taken in the car in an appropriate carseat or booster seat.
 To have first aid treatment, and for childminder to authorise medical treatment by hospital staff in my absence in the event of a life/death emergency
 For children under 5 years only, I give permission for my childminder to share EYFS developmental information with the preschool/nursery or other carer that my child attends in line with OFSTED’s requirements of working in partnership.

coffee-time
30-05-2010, 03:44 PM
thats great thanks, some of them i hadnt even thought of!

sarah707
31-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I have talked about permissions on my www.eyfsforchildminders.webnode.com website.

You don't need them all :eek: just the ones relevant to your work.

Hth :D