PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALREADY ............

angeldelight
27-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Morning Everyone

Another gorgeous sunny morning here although it is a little cooler its still really nice

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunshine too ?

What you all doing do you have anything planned today ?

Have a super duper day everyone whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

kindredspirits
27-05-2010, 06:58 AM
good morning??? bah! :angry: i've had a horrible morning - started work at 6.45 and baby did not stop screaming until about 10 mins ago when she fell asleep! :panic:
still now i can finally enjoy my tea and pop tarts :blush: in relative peace and quiet and wait until hubby gets up and moans at me for the baby screaming so early!

hope everyone else has a better day x at least i am finished at 2pm! :thumbsup:

angeldelight
27-05-2010, 07:00 AM
good morning??? bah! :angry: i've had a horrible morning - started work at 6.45 and baby did not stop screaming until about 10 mins ago when she fell asleep! :panic:
still now i can finally enjoy my tea and pop tarts :blush: in relative peace and quiet and wait until hubby gets up and moans at me for the baby screaming so early!

hope everyone else has a better day x at least i am finished at 2pm! :thumbsup:

Oh no and you have hours to go yet

Hope you day improves lots

I am lucky I have the week off :clapping:

Have a good day

Angel xxx

miffy
27-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone

It's lovely and sunny here too. I am on holiday now so in a very good mood!
Have taken down all childminding stuff (posters etc) and put it away along with all the toys so my house feels like my own again :)

Hope you all have a good day and don't work too hard!

Miffy xx

wendy222
27-05-2010, 07:02 AM
good morning my day start bad my alam didnt go off so for the frist time ever i was still in bed when minded kids came at 6.30 so hope my day gets better lol:(

kindredspirits
27-05-2010, 07:04 AM
oh dear - is this just some sort of cosmic bad luck day??? perhaps to get us all into the bank holiday spirit?!?! :laughing: Angel, enjoy your week off xx

Hebs
27-05-2010, 07:07 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

just 5 working hours today then thats me done til lunchtime on wednesday :clapping:

and my son will be back tomorrow :clapping:

angeldelight
27-05-2010, 07:12 AM
good morning my day start bad my alam didnt go off so for the frist time ever i was still in bed when minded kids came at 6.30 so hope my day gets better lol:(

Just what we all dread

Hope your day gets better

xxxx

angeldelight
27-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone

It's lovely and sunny here too. I am on holiday now so in a very good mood!
Have taken down all childminding stuff (posters etc) and put it away along with all the toys so my house feels like my own again :)

Hope you all have a good day and don't work too hard!

Miffy xx

wahooooooooooo :clapping: :clapping:

enjoy your time off miffy

xxx

sandy64
27-05-2010, 07:17 AM
good morning its not sunny here looks like rain:( were having a dressing up morning not done for a while and lo asked me yesterday so thats my plan tp get bags jewellery and costumes and have fun then must write obs up after lunch when lo sleeps, have a great day and those who started on a wrong note hope it gets better:)

PixiePetal
27-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Morning Angel and all :D

drizzly rain here this morning but I don't mind - I am now off till Wednesday.

DS has gone off to school for trip to London and the science museum - not due back till 5.30 and DD is still in her room - no exams today and having a lie in.

I am going to catch up on LJs this am and get them out of the way so I can then sort my accounts in the next few days :o

sarah32
27-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Got day off today unexpected and going on holiday on saturday so lots to do.:)

Roseolivia
27-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Have took 2 to school and have 15mth old all day then 1 after schoolie/. We're off soon to a new soft play area that has a sensory area so hoping that'll be fun.

ORKSIE
27-05-2010, 09:52 AM
I have an easy day today, 1 is at play group the other is sleeping:thumbsup:
So I am enjoying me cuppa and some peace:D

I finish early too:thumbsup:

Have a great day all xx