PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

tuttifruiti
26-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone, i am having to advertise as i have recently lost 2 of my minded children, can you give me your opinions as to wether i should use the NCMA postcards or make up my own adverts on the computer , which one would a potential parent value the most in terms of looking professional, i value all your comments

thanks xx

Curly Quavers
02-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Hi,

I was just looking for inspiration on advertising and seen your question I would and do make my own I think they look MUCH better.

x

beccas
02-06-2010, 06:12 PM
i made some on vista print i used lots of there stuff i have leaflets the lot and only paid for postage, theres a linnk on forum at bottom have alook for free things on site ... i also use childcare.co.uk, netmums, and local families info service, i got a lot of work by word of mouth so dont need to advertise much but have used own postcards rather than ncma but its up to you

sandy64
02-06-2010, 06:14 PM
hi i had some really lovely postcards made on vistaprint theres a link from the forum everyone has said how nice they are i had them done to advertise for sept but didnt work like that and had to fill place sooner i also had the buisness cards done there ok not as nice would really recommend the postcards you can put in shop windows or hand out. i put the ncma in my window.its still there and get phone calls so pass to local c.m if you need alot do vista if you only need one or two ncma.:)

Millenium
03-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Strongly recommend doing your own - they are much more personal and people seeing them will be able to see your personality coming through.

tuttifruiti
03-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks for all your comments, much appreciated xxx :thumbsup:

Little Pumpkins
06-06-2010, 10:08 AM
I had one of those signs put on the back of my car
you can get rmovable ones from vista print (so you dont have to be "on call" all the time!)