PDA

View Full Version : pre-reg visit

jake
25-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Had my pre-reg visit and it went very well,thought it was going to be in about six weeks time but it all happened really quickly and i did not feel ready at all.I havent got everything in place yet but it was not a problem and the questions were not as difficult as i anticipated.As long as you have everything in place(like procedures and policies,equipment ect)by your first inspection which is approximately six months from your pre-reg visit theres no need to panick.so all of you thats waiting for your pre-reg visit please dont get yourselves worked up and worry about what you havent done yet like i did!I actually enjoyed the visit and she was very helpfull and informative,hope this helps anyone who is worried about it.JAKE

Toothfairy
25-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Well done, you can relax now :thumbsup:

Mrs Pootle
25-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the advice it's good to know it's not too daunting. I'm waiting for the call to arrange my pre-reg visit, as I know Ofsted have my forms as they rang me on Friday to confirm they'll send an inspector out soon. Glad yours all went so well, I suppose you're just waiting for your CRB to come back now? Good Luck.:clapping:

Mookins
25-05-2010, 04:54 PM
this is great advice this will be me in a couple months

must remeber to think of them as non scary people;)

x x

jake
26-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks guys and yes im just waiting for crb checks!!and good luck with your visits!jake:laughing: