PDA

View Full Version : dhc assignment unit 4, advice please!!!

rachb82
24-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi ladies my name is rachel and i am currently working on unit 4 of the dhc. i am really worried and stuggling with the assignment as i have the answeres of what to write but am completely unsure of the best format to write the assignment in and how exactly i am supposed to lay it out. it has been years since i have written one and cannot remember the way that i used to write them.
i would be really grateful of any advice and even more grateful if anyone has a sample/template that i might be able to work off.

venus89
24-05-2010, 08:18 PM
There are suggestions in the handbook I have about how you could present it. What I did - and those I've seen - was simply to answer each question as an individual question, using the question itself as the headin of that section. We're advised to write in the margin where we think we've made a point that should get us a mark, especially when it comes to threading in the references and evidence of inclusion.....

Any other questions, please ask

rachb82
24-05-2010, 08:37 PM
thanks very much venus, that really helps to make things clearer.
and thanks im sure i will be calling on u in the future for some more guidance, really appreciate ur help

:so happy: