PDA

View Full Version : ofsted

Hebs
24-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Have they been scrapped ?

Mookins
24-05-2010, 10:02 AM
from reading posts on here hun, i think two companies have joined forces or something like that:rolleyes:

all changex
x x x

Hebs
24-05-2010, 10:11 AM
But ofsted are still there?

Mouse
24-05-2010, 10:23 AM
But ofsted are still there?

I haven't heard otherwise.

I know Ofsted inspections are being undertaken by 2 external companies, but Ofsted itself will still be there... unless you've heard something we haven't?

Hebs
24-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Headmaster said they've been scrapped

Mouse
24-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Headmaster said they've been scrapped

Hmmm, is he bluffing because you've said you're going to complain to them?

Hebs
24-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Hahaha yeah i think so x

Mouse
24-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Hahaha yeah i think so x

lol! Call his bluff & tell him you've phoned Ofsted to check what he's said & they'll be contacting him to arrange a visit just to prove they are still there :laughing:

Hebs
24-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Haha i rang and said that i need a copy of their complaints procedure cos ofsted said i needrd a copy, dont think they believ ive complained tho lol

Joannechildmind
24-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Have the two external companies already started to undertake inspections??? My inspection is due :panic:

~Chelle~
24-05-2010, 12:58 PM
I havent met your headmaster and I already dislike him!!:angry:

Ofsted have not been scrapped, they will be using two agencies to undergo the inspections for them.

They are very much still in force and him telling you otherwise is misinformation! He should be advising you on their complaints proceedure, what a numpty! No wonder you are complaining about him.

Good luck xx

huggableshelly
24-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Have the two external companies already started to undertake inspections??? My inspection is due :panic:

I believe that the changes will not be taking place until sept 2010

Hebs
24-05-2010, 01:02 PM
He refused to take my complaints letter this morning, said he wasn't interested!

Hebs
24-05-2010, 01:04 PM
I believe that the changes will not be taking place until sept 2010

Thats what i thought!

The Juggler
24-05-2010, 01:15 PM
He refused to take my complaints letter this morning, said he wasn't interested!

:eek: :eek: refused to take the letter - which part of the complaints policy and procedure does that option come under:eek: he needs to go - now!

peanuts
24-05-2010, 01:18 PM
i would be informing LA and ofsted + let them know he refused to take your complaints letter.

~Chelle~
24-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Is the complaint directly about the headteacher or school proccedures?? If the school have a website, they should have a copy of their proceedures on there.

It sounds like he is trying to call your bluff and thinks that you wont complain!

The Juggler
24-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Is the complaint directly about the headteacher or school proccedures?? If the school have a website, they should have a copy of their proceedures on there.

It sounds like he is trying to call your bluff and thinks that you wont complain!

I think it started with a complaint about the school but now it is most definiately about the head. Hebs this is so awful. In any case he leads and manages all aspects of the school. Please inform the Governors and the LA also.

Pipsqueak
24-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Thats disgusting behaviour hebs.:eek:

Please follow up the complaint about the head to the governers, LA and Ofsted.

what an ignorant man

mama2three
24-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Thats disgusting behaviour hebs.:eek:

Please follow up the complaint about the head to the governers, LA and Ofsted.

what an ignorant man

Definately Hebs , and make sure they know he tried to tell you they no longer exist to put you off complaining..( hope marks enjoying his trip , and youre enjoying the peace!)

Hebs
24-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Got loads more tell you omg

Will update once mindees gone home cos its gonna be a long one!

Helen Dempster
24-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Two companies are working WITH Ofsted - Prospects and Tribal. Ofsted will still be doing most of the work, but the 2 new companies will be carrying out most of the standard inspection visits from September this year! Apparently we as Childminders shouldn't notice any difference to our inspections.

wendywu
24-05-2010, 03:08 PM
[
QUOTE=Hebs;712769]He refused to take my complaints letter this morning, said he wasn't interested![/QUOTE]

Is this butt hole trying to commit professional career suicide. Take him to the cleaners Hebs :censored: :angry: :censored:

Hebs
24-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Been told if i take the complaint further ill be banned from the school grounds! Lol, papers would love that!

Hebs
24-05-2010, 03:47 PM
right mindees have gone,

Headmaster told me i am lying and that he said on friday that mark could be with his freind (so did not lol, backtracking)
Teacher has complained about how i spoke to him on friday monring, what said i wasnt happy and that if mark came back more withdrawn i'd complain to ofsted?? not allowed to speak the truth?? :rolleyes:
he said that i should be greatful HE allowed mark to go away with the school as it is not part of the national curriculum!!! asked him if this ment that he didnt want mark to go and explains why he waited until we were away in jan to send the forms out :angry:
told me if i take this complaint further he'll have be banned from the school grounds :eek: :laughing: told him the other parents would love to know that if they make a complaint they will be banned from the school :laughing: he said "oh and how will you do that" told him i'd go to the papers, they'd love a story like that :thumbsup:

Tam's Tribe
24-05-2010, 03:53 PM
That is absolutely SHOCKING!!!!!

I would call his bluff and start the complaints procedure hun!!!!

Hebs
24-05-2010, 03:57 PM
That is absolutely SHOCKING!!!!!

I would call his bluff and start the complaints procedure hun!!!!

I have, i'm back on the phone to Ofsted :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
24-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Sooner Marks out of that school the better ?

~Chelle~
24-05-2010, 04:28 PM
:angry: Horrible man grrrrrrr

Pipsqueak
24-05-2010, 04:40 PM
right mindees have gone,

Headmaster told me i am lying and that he said on friday that mark could be with his freind (so did not lol, backtracking)
Teacher has complained about how i spoke to him on friday monring, what said i wasnt happy and that if mark came back more withdrawn i'd complain to ofsted?? not allowed to speak the truth?? :rolleyes:
he said that i should be greatful HE allowed mark to go away with the school as it is not part of the national curriculum!!! asked him if this ment that he didnt want mark to go and explains why he waited until we were away in jan to send the forms out :angry:
told me if i take this complaint further he'll have be banned from the school grounds :eek: :laughing: told him the other parents would love to know that if they make a complaint they will be banned from the school :laughing: he said "oh and how will you do that" told him i'd go to the papers, they'd love a story like that :thumbsup:

That is SERIOUSLY outrageous Hebs. What a bottom wipe. Do you know I feel really disgusted on your behalf.

Don't just leave it with Ofsted, please please please contact the governers and the LA.

It sounds like they are discriminating against Mark (highlighted in red) and I would be looking at the disability discrimination act.

he is also threatening and harrassing you by saying he'll ban you from school grounds. If you need to speak to him or teacher again, please have another person with you so that they cannot accuse you of being lairy.

do let us know what the powers that be say

TheBTeam
24-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Think I would have my mobile on record for any more conversations with him, sounds like his memory is going!

Hebs
24-05-2010, 04:49 PM
That is SERIOUSLY outrageous Hebs. What a bottom wipe. Do you know I feel really disgusted on your behalf.

Don't just leave it with Ofsted, please please please contact the governers and the LA.

It sounds like they are discriminating against Mark (highlighted in red) and I would be looking at the disability discrimination act.

he is also threatening and harrassing you by saying he'll ban you from school grounds. If you need to speak to him or teacher again, please have another person with you so that they cannot accuse you of being lairy.

do let us know what the powers that be say

Governers wont care nor the LEA

Ofsted have given me the contact details of the Local Authority Government Onbusman, she said they'd LOVE a case like this :laughing:
they will also get involved if the LEA or governers refuse to do anything, she said it is definatly disability discrimination :thumbsup:

Hebs
24-05-2010, 07:14 PM
OMG

just been told by a lady i know that this headmaster assaulted a child while teaching in another school :eek:

~Chelle~
24-05-2010, 07:38 PM
OMG

just been told by a lady i know that this headmaster assaulted a child while teaching in another school :eek:

Why is he allowed near children?:angry:

The Juggler
24-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Hebs, this sounds worse by the minute! why are the Governors nor the LEA not interested???

Hebs
24-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Hebs, this sounds worse by the minute! why are the Governors nor the LEA not interested???

i have no idea :panic:
so glad he is leaving :clapping:

Hebs
25-05-2010, 11:38 AM
i was given a letter today that i think they hope will end my complaint? :panic: :rolleyes: :angry: