PDA

View Full Version : A GORGEOUS SUNNY MONDAY

angeldelight
24-05-2010, 06:33 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend with lovely weather?

Another lovely day today

What are you all doing today

I am happy I have the week off with pay :clapping: :clapping:

Have a super duper sunny day everyone whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

Monkey26
24-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Happy Sunny Monday!

We are off to a childminder friends for a play this morning (she has a bigger garden than me!) then childminders network :-)

Have a good week xx

Hebs
24-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Its grey and a bit fresh this morning!

Will be spending the week worrying about my son :-(

miffy
24-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Lucky you having the week off AND with pay! :thumbsup:

We'll be in the garden today - it's cooler out there atm than it is in the house - going to get the water table and the painting easel out so lots of messy fun.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

angeldelight
24-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Its grey and a bit fresh this morning!

Will be spending the week worrying about my son :-(

Hope your son is ok

Angel xx

sandy64
24-05-2010, 07:15 AM
well i had planned lots of outdoor fun in water etc but its windy and dull here at moment so will just do outdoor fun till hopefully the sun shines enjoy your week off angel hope your sons ok heb :)

sarah32
24-05-2010, 07:17 AM
I have 3 one year olds today so garden for us:)

wish me luck:laughing:

sweets
24-05-2010, 07:20 AM
ive got the day off woo hoo!

one of my monday children cancelled so i rang the mum of my other one and asked if he could change days this week (mum is a friend and doesnt work, i just have her LO for a break) and he is coming wednesday instead. so im free today.

going to do a little bit of paperwork then go clothes shopping :clapping:

angeldelight
24-05-2010, 07:22 AM
well i had planned lots of outdoor fun in water etc but its windy and dull here at moment so will just do outdoor fun till hopefully the sun shines enjoy your week off angel hope your sons ok heb :)

Sending sunshine your way Sandy

Thought it was going to be nice for everyone today

Hope it gets brighter for you all

Angel xx

Roseolivia
24-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Morning all, lucky you Angel having the week off. I've got most off next week of so can't wait for that.
Looks quite chilly today, very windy and a mixture of sun and clouds.
1 before and after schoolie so shipping Rose of to my sisters so i can finish my assignment which needs posting tomorrow or Wednesday at the very latest. This is my last assignment then i'm taking the year off to spend time with the new baby and Rose.
Hope you all have a lovely sunny day, looks like our weather up here is getting colder tomorrow and Wednesday

Playmate
24-05-2010, 07:35 AM
Probably hospital for us so probably won't see much of the sun :( At least I have a day off from mindees!

nannysue
24-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Its toooooooooooo hottttttttttt for me !!! oh dear i really don't like the sun and heat ( i know i'm strange :laughing: ) actually feeling a little better today, so thats an improvment ,

I only have one little one , so yes Angel i'm taking it easy !!:D we are off for a walk along the beach now before it gets too much , nice sea breeze hopefully .

Have a good week off Angel. be careful out in the sun !!!! x:cool:

Toothfairy
24-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Morning everyone

Hot and sunny here already.

Day off today so I am just going to potter.
Have a great week off Angel, do you have anything planned?

Have a great day :thumbsup:

breezy
24-05-2010, 08:09 AM
hot and sunny already off into garden as soon as 2nd mindee arrives!!!

charleyfarley
24-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Morning everyone

Gorgeous day here already although hayfever is playing up really bad.

Lucky you having a whole week off Angel :jump for joy: I have the day off so am making the most of it :clapping:
Off to buy some compost and then will be spending the day in the garden before the weather changes.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Ripeberry
24-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Although it's my birthday and my day off I've volunteered to help out on the Reception school trip today to Chepstow castle. At least I'll get some sun and lots of exercise as there is supposed to be lots of steps!

nannysue
24-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Although it's my birthday and my day off I've volunteered to help out on the Reception school trip today to Chepstow castle. At least I'll get some sun and lots of exercise as there is supposed to be lots of steps!

:birthday:

Have a very Happy Birthday , its sounds like its going to be fun !!!!

LOOPYLISA
24-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Morning, sunny and HOT here already :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone x

Mookins
24-05-2010, 10:10 AM
morning all
fabulous here too, have all the washing out, watered my pot plants and baskets, cleaned the kitchen was gonna hoover but hubby has his photos all over the floor so thought id pop on here before back to pre school

got my course again this evening so gonna have a good read of the eyfs pack this afternoon in the sun

x x x