PDA

View Full Version : briefing sessions...

BrookeK
22-05-2010, 05:57 PM
As I been reading threw the forum, I noticed people saying they had 2 briefing sessions? I have one booked its 2hours long, I didnt know there was 2??:panic:

sarah707
22-05-2010, 06:05 PM
It depends where you live! Don't worry most counties do it their own way.

:D

Mookins
22-05-2010, 06:20 PM
hi hun
i only had one

x x x

BrookeK
22-05-2010, 06:31 PM
ohhhh ok i had a panic after i saw some having 2..im like uh oh was i to have 2 as well? but no i rechecked only one :) :blush:

Mookins
22-05-2010, 08:14 PM
ohhhh ok i had a panic after i saw some having 2..im like uh oh was i to have 2 as well? but no i rechecked only one :) :blush:

:laughing: panic over hun lol
when do you start ya course? or have you already
x x x

BrookeK
22-05-2010, 09:06 PM
I need to book it yet, although im getting mix signals, some say to wait till briefing session, because they give you all the info, icp course an first aid info, but some say to book it once u have a cm briefing session booked. I been trying to find out from who/ where to book my icp course, i need a local one cant travel to london or chelmsford, cant aford it lol....

so what should be my next step. I got cm briefing session booked..whats next? :blush:

mama2three
23-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Everything does become much clearer after the briefing , you will know what you need , when , and what funding there is available - and as sarah said , every county is different..
How soon is your session? if its soon then i wouldnt do anything yet as they will give you all of the details whilst you are there...if its a while away then give them a ring and ask for details of icp courses and first aid courses you could get booked on to..

BrookeK
23-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I cant wait for my briefing session. Its july 21st there was alot in may but no where near me the one that is near me is only in july.... who should i call to aask about ICP course then?