PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOOOOOOOO ITS THE WEEKEND

angeldelight
22-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Hello Everyone

Gorgeous weather again today looks like we are all going to have a good sunny weekend :clapping: :clapping:

What you all doing today - sunbathing ?

We are going to my grandsons party , they are having a giant bouncy castle I suppose the kids wont get a look in with the adults :laughing:

Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing

Angel xxxxx

Twinkles
22-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Enjoy the party Angel - try not to do yourself any damage on the bouncy castle !

I'm meeting Wendywu for coffee in the town soon ( better get ready :D ) then off for manicure and out to dinner at a friends tonight.

I won't need to drink alcohol as my meds are keeping me chilled and a bit woozy :laughing:

A lovely day planned.

Toothfairy
22-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Morning everyone

Warm but overcast here in Kent, I hope the sun comes out soon as we have planned a BBQ for tea.

We are having a lazy weekend, pottering in the garden today, BBQ tea and then tomorrow we are going to Knole Park so that my DD can take photos of the Deer for a photography competition.
Then I'm on duty at the Emergency Unit tomorrow night :(

Have a great weekend. :thumbsup:

estrelas
22-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Enjoy the party angel xx
I'm working for a few hours today :(
Swimming lessons, shopping etc
but from fourish i will be chilling out :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a fabby weekend x

hello kitty
22-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Looks bright and sunny here. Dd studying for her GCSEs but may take younger daughter to the coast.

Have a great day everyone.

LOOPYLISA
22-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Morning, lovely and sunny here today, warm to, although i have not long got up :blush: :D

We are off to my brothers gf 21st all day bbq/party :thumbsup: then i am bringing my neice back to sleepover :D

Sunday no plans yet, maybe we will have our own bbq

Enjoy everyone x

caz3007
22-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Been doing housework and washing this morning. When hubby gets home we are painting one of our sheds and then BBQ tonight.

Tomorrow we are making the most of big DS before he moves to his dads and we are leaving him to look after little DS and hubby and I are having quality time. Hubby lived all his life until 10 years ago near Petworth Park and never visited the house, my friend gave me some free tickets, so we are going there, then probably pop into the village he lived in and watch the cricket for a bit and see some old friends, then a late lunch/early tea somewhere on our own. Really looking forward to it, as never have time to ourselves