PDA

View Full Version : ELC Lift Off Rocket

Rasharoon
21-05-2010, 10:26 AM
http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/lift-off-rocket/

I am selling the ELC Lift Off Rocket which is still sold through the ELC for £35. Nine figures are included as well as a moon buggy.

Press the button to see the engines light up and hear realistic countdown and take off sounds.

With three compartments there is plenty of space for the astronauts, their dog, their space buggy and the alien who has stowed away in the rocket.

The cargo hold opens so the moon buggy can zoom down a ramp and explore alien terrain, or the dog can go out for space walkies.

The living compartment opens to reveal a bedroom and kitchen with a microwave, toaster, coffee machine and mugs for the tired and hungry crew. Lift the bed to reveal a lavatory underneath.

The top compartment holds a control room where the two astronauts can fly their space missions with their dials and radar.

This toy is an ELC favourite. In good clean condition and all works perfectly. Did buy new extra figures which have never been played with.

Including postage and packaging, I am selling for £21.00. I do accept paypal.

cs01
21-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I've sent you a pm!

hello kitty
21-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Aaarrrggghhh have just bought one off ebay! :rolleyes:

AnnieM
21-05-2010, 06:43 PM
I have to say this is one of my most played with toys by the girls and boys. :thumbsup:

TammyN
21-05-2010, 08:08 PM
I have to say this is one of my most played with toys by the girls and boys. :thumbsup:

yeah i agree same at my house too!

Rasharoon
23-05-2010, 09:29 AM
The Rocket has now Sold.
Thanks