PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Oliver and Olive oil (not popeyes gf lol )

It's a small world
20-05-2010, 07:47 PM
We've been watching the new Jamie Olivers series where he goes round to different countries doing traditional dishes etc etc......

has anyone noticed that he puts olve oil in all or nearly all 98% of his recipes..anyone know any that dont have tis ingredient lol :laughing:

Love him got nearly all his books...

Tatia
21-05-2010, 05:45 PM
He puts A ALOT of olive oil in his recipes! :laughing: But I do love him. He makes food seem so easy and accessible.

mamasheshe
21-05-2010, 06:07 PM
i love olive oil and i also put it in everything mmmmmmmmm

PixiePetal
21-05-2010, 06:51 PM
I love olive oil too!

Went to his 'Jamies Italian' restaurant in Brighton last month and had a fab meal - ok so not cooked by him but the dishes are very 'Jamie' and delish. Starter I had was fresh baked breads with balsamic and olive oil to dip in :) mmmmm!

Gizmo
21-05-2010, 06:55 PM
he adds a lot of salt too, we have a few of his books as well and any of the receipies we have tried have been great :clapping:

It's a small world
21-05-2010, 08:22 PM
we went to his restaurant 'fifteen ' a few years ago in Cornwall. We are there again week after next for our holiday and are planning another trip to the restaurant mmmmmm

louise
21-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I love olive oil too!

Went to his 'Jamies Italian' restaurant in Brighton last month and had a fab meal - ok so not cooked by him but the dishes are very 'Jamie' and delish. Starter I had was fresh baked breads with balsamic and olive oil to dip in :) mmmmm!

Hubbie took me for my birthday last june we had the breads very yummy. Hubbie got caught by the waiter checking if the herbs were real as we were outside.

Tatia
22-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Starter I had was fresh baked breads with balsamic and olive oil to dip in
That's one of my all-time favourite starters!:thumbsup:

We've been watching his 'around the world' cooking shows and they're wonderful. I also liked his tour of the States.