PDA

View Full Version : what a sad story

sonia ann
19-05-2010, 12:09 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100519/tuk-exclusive-dad-of-dead-children-most-45dbed5.html

how sad:(

Twinklestars
19-05-2010, 12:22 PM
just thought the same when i read it on sky news :(

wendywu
19-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Selfish selfish woman :angry:

Heaven Scent
19-05-2010, 01:23 PM
OMW - what kind of mental state must she have been in to do this - why did she go with him when he went on the run and then have another child with him? Oh could you - she must have known - He must have been one very controlling and convincing man. Also I do wonder if he abused his own children??? What kind of state of mind must they have been if he did abuse them - I just wish some professionals could have got to them before this happened - I very sadly feel deep down that as the mum was so afraid that the kiddies would be taken off her that they were aboused and she probably was very aware that it was going on - not saying that it was with her consent. Oh what a horrible life it must have been imagine living with someone who is on the run - gosh you would always be on tender hooks and looking over your shoulder all the time.

I just don't see what people who do this think they are achieving if they kill their children then they have no hope of ever seeing them. If they are taken into care then when they grow up they may get in touch - and if that mum was proven not guilty of having any connection with DH's terrible activities then why would they be taken off her???/ He may well have made her believe they would though.

aly
19-05-2010, 01:53 PM
there was also that one from last week too, in rhoose not that far from me..he was an 11 autistic i think...:panic:

Hebs
19-05-2010, 03:14 PM
those 2 kids lived not far from me and even closer to Cher :panic:

Tatia
19-05-2010, 04:19 PM
To murder your babies for fear they'll be taken from you is not the action of a sane person. Poor, poor little angels.

Ripeberry
19-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Very sad and quite creepy as it happened in 'Room 101' the thing most people fear happened in that room :( :(