PDA

View Full Version : Inspection recommendations!!

hev
19-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Hi i had my first graded inspection 2 weeks ago and recieved 2 recommendations.
1. The risk assessment covering the use of the trampoline should be expanded to reflect the manufacturers guidance and all safety considerations.
I take it i have to do a proper risk assessment just for the trampoline. Am i right? does anyone have one i could have a peek at?
2. I have to do a first aid course and child protection course, i am looking to do a child protection online, can anyone recommend one? Have already looked into first aid but they are all full at the moment in my area.

What do i put for action planned for these both?

Hopefully someone can help

Hev xx

sarah707
19-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi i had my first graded inspection 2 weeks ago and recieved 2 recommendations.
1. The risk assessment covering the use of the trampoline should be expanded to reflect the manufacturers guidance and all safety considerations.

your RA will talk about supervising children, always using netting etc.

It should also talk about following manufacturer's instructions re. ages of children, amount of children on the trampoline at one time etc.

I take it i have to do a proper risk assessment just for the trampoline. Am i right? does anyone have one i could have a peek at?
2. I have to do a first aid course and child protection course, i am looking to do a child protection online, can anyone recommend one? Have already looked into first aid but they are all full at the moment in my area.

Your action is the dates booked to do the courses.

Do you have a training dept locally you could contact about the child protection course?

What do i put for action planned for these both?

Hopefully someone can help

Hev xx

Hth..... :D

LeeAnn
19-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Are you a member of the scma? I have done both of these courses through them. I haven't had my training book for the next year yet though x