PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK - WEDNESDAY

angeldelight
19-05-2010, 06:53 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is ok I have not been around so much lately but I have been checking everyone is ok and behaving themselves - apart from Mandy breaking the forum yesterday things seem ok with you all ha ha

I have a fairly easy day today so we are making animal masks etc so a nice messy day in store for us

Its my grandsons birthday today Jamie is 5 so will be off to see him later - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hope you all have a great day whatever you are doing

Angel xxxxx

miffy
19-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Morning everyone

Good to see you back Angel

I am having a quiet day too - I've lost my voice! :laughing: I feel OK, just can't speak!

I've only got two little ones so just going to go with the flow.

Have fun mask-making

Miffy xx

sweets
19-05-2010, 07:00 AM
good morning, hope you are ok angel?

we are having a quiet day in today, had a very busy one yesterday and spent all day out and about so a day in will be nice.

might do some painting or sticking but generally just going to do what they want.

weather not great so its a good excuse to stay in :)

charleyfarley
19-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Morning Angel, Miffy and Everyone

Happy Birthday Jamie :clapping: :clapping: Enjoy your mask making Angel

Poor you Miffy losing your voice, good news for the los though :D :blush:

Not sure what we are doing today depends on the lo, he had an injection yesterday, poor chap so he might not be his happy self

Have a great day everyone

Carol xxx

FizzysFriends
19-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Morning everyone

Good to see you back Angel

I am having a quiet day too - I've lost my voice! :laughing: I feel OK, just can't speak!

I've only got two little ones so just going to go with the flow.

Have fun mask-making

Miffy xx

I have no voice either, we are using whistles to communicate. I don't have anyone til this afternoon and then we are going to toddler group. Must remember to take pen and paper.

Toothfairy
19-05-2010, 10:56 AM
:phew: Its hot today!

Morning everyone.

Just got back from Childminding group and mindee is up having her nap, so time for a quick coffee and a look on here :blush:

Only 1 mindee today until the school run then I pick her brother up, come back to mine for 45mins and then he gets picked up for beavers. :clapping:

I'm on duty tonight though, so a late one for me. :(

Have a geat day :thumbsup:

babs
19-05-2010, 03:47 PM
well its been a beautiful day here in Newcastle, we have spent most of it in the garden playing merrily away with compost, tents n tunnels, planted our sunflowers into bigger pots, checked the very bushy potatoes, and watered the carrots and lettuce sorry to say the sweetcorn have died...... said i wasnt very green fingered.. suprized will still have the others alive... had a bar b que for lunch ( burger under the grill:D ) but lo's said it was a barbie.

then we read stories while lazying on the grass listening to the birds sing and watching the squirrels feed... so all in all a relaxing day had by all... sort of..

Donkey
19-05-2010, 08:39 PM
went to play group this morning, we did sticking onto elmers, then home for lunch and mindee left with nannan. then had parent round to fill in forms as she asked me last night to have her ds today for the day. she asked me at 10.30pm caught me tired and un awares at another parents house, took my 10 minutes to figure out if I could do it or not ratio wise as I was shattered and brain not functioning!!

then went to school and picked up 4 kids, so had 5 under 8, 2 under 5 in total. came home had a snack then back to nurser to collect the other under 5.
so inc my dd had 3 under 5 and 6 under 8. first time I have ever been up to total ratio and boy do I feel it!!

we then painted and glittered cd's, found a hole in my new fruit table cloth :(
only had it since manchester, no idea how they have destroyed it.

then 2 went home at 5, gave tea to 4, then 1 more went home at 6.30pm, 1 went to bed at 7.30pm and I still have 2 here. how they are both still awake I do not know!!!

easier day tmrw!!!