PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Sarah1989sol
16-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi guys
Ive been waiting to hear back about my local library pre briefing session, its been about four weeks now and i just want to get started! How long does it take to start usually? and how long does the whole thing in total take? i was also thinking about doing some courses while i am waiting - heard there is a childrens nutrition one & also an autism awareness x anybody done any of these and have any reccomendations - sorry about all the qs xxx

The Juggler
17-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Hi I would chase them up if you've not heard, there's usually one a month and ours are notoriously bad at getting back to you.

Also don't do the training yet. Once you're registered most of these courses will be funded (in most areas of the country they are anyhow). I would just order yourself a copy of the EYFS from the DCSF website (it's names changed slightly now I think with elections) or see if you can borrow one from your local authority or local school.

Getting yourself familiar with that will help you understand the requirements that you will have to follow - though that may all change with our new government too!

Good luck:)