PDA

View Full Version : 12 yr old son REALLY poorly

Pipsqueak
13-05-2010, 06:53 PM
He has.....

his first ever bout of MAN FLU

This is IT, he is soooooooo ill, and really giving it the same welly as a fully grown man suffering from the same affliction.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
13-05-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm not sure you are taking this seriously enough Pip !

Man flu is the most deadly disease known to man ( or woman ) right up there with
' I think I have a virus , no nothing to do with the ten pints I downed last night ' and ' I can't clean out the garage/cut the grass/help with the shopping my back is playing up I'd better just sit here and watch the football'

Now be a good mummy and wipe him down with a wet cloth and pass him the tv remote ;)

Mouse
13-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh poor, poor thing...

... you I mean :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

It's tough having to nurse an almost man through man flu :laughing:

Pipsqueak
13-05-2010, 07:28 PM
you mean I am supposed to take him seriously????:eek: :panic:

lol his dad walked in and asked whats wrong, I said he has man flu, dad proceeded to tell Rob that he was going about it all wrong if he wanted my sympathy to last longer than 24hrs:rolleyes:

sarah707
13-05-2010, 07:43 PM
:laughing: Poor Pips! :group hug:

TheBTeam
13-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Good luck, Pip!

huggableshelly
14-05-2010, 05:53 AM
oh no .. and Dad is there to teach him how to over dramatise even more!

hope you made it through the night with him and ready to pack him off to school today hee hee.

sunflower
14-05-2010, 06:13 AM
:ROFL1: Come on a bit more sympathy! :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Pipsqueak
14-05-2010, 06:28 AM
My sympathy extended to giving him some sudafed night tablets and packing him of to bed at 8!
Just waiting for him to reappear this morning...... oh no hang on I can hear him snapping at James..... he sounds ok and back to normal! lol

A hormonal, verge of teenager boy with ManFlu - ooooh what a wonderful combination:laughing:

mama2three
14-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Pip i feel for you ..this is just the start! c and k are a bit older than your two and K is such a man. To the point where his hypochondria and general apathy meant i wasnt taking him seriously when he really did have pneumonia! whoops! C's the opposite really , so if he says he doesnt feel well i go into full 'mummymode' - much to the annoyance of K who sees it as yet more favouritism . waiting to see how Q grows up.:rolleyes:
3 boys , did i do something bad in a previous existance?:laughing:

singingcactus
14-05-2010, 07:49 AM
He made it to TWELVE before he got man flu!!! WOW, that is one tough kid! All three of mine have had it, and the youngest is only just 4.
TWELVE!!!!! Good lad. Hope he is feeling better soon though cos it would be awful to be bed ridden all weekend then get well just in time for school on monday.

ajs
14-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Pip i feel for you ..this is just the start! c and k are a bit older than your two and K is such a man. To the point where his hypochondria and general apathy meant i wasnt taking him seriously when he really did have pneumonia! whoops! C's the opposite really , so if he says he doesnt feel well i go into full 'mummymode' - much to the annoyance of K who sees it as yet more favouritism . waiting to see how Q grows up.:rolleyes:
3 boys , did i do something bad in a previous existance?:laughing:

but very good looking boys though Kath, well i assume K is as good looking as the other two lol

sorry to hear your sad news pip, i hpope he recovers soon for your sake

Pipsqueak
14-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Apparently I just don''t care and am really shan![I] (death stare accompanies this statement) followed by [I]well when you're ill next time I won't make you a cup of tea and thats because I shoved two paracetamol at him and made him go to school. Oh the shock, the horror. he was warned - 24hrs sympathy and thats it. Did ask him to tell me the last time I was that ill and everyone ran around after me...... followed by some hrummmppphing noises
His voice is extremely croaky but I am sure he will be well enough to want to go out to play tonight.

Polly2
14-05-2010, 09:25 AM
:laughing: :laughing: funny:laughing:

manjay
14-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Maybe this is what I have:rolleyes: