PDA

View Full Version : Don't know why I bothered.

RedDragon
12-05-2010, 07:33 AM
One of my old mindees has a sister who used to do a bit of babysitting for me.

She asked me if I needed any babysitting but I don't.

What I did do for her instead was to go onto the childminding website and contacted a number of people looking for babysitters in the area.

I also wrote her a reference Monday which she "desperately needed" as she was meeting a parent today.

She has told me that she didn't receive the reference (I gave it to her sister who lives in the same house and was going straight home) and could I contact the parent as she is not going to make the interview.

:angry:

Last time I help her.

ajs
12-05-2010, 08:18 AM
we live and learn, although i never learn and always do things that i swear i'll never do again

RedDragon
12-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Just received an email to tell me the parent who wanted the babysitting has viewed my profile on the childminding site. Most probably wondering why the girl hasn't turned up.

Alibali
12-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Could you not just do the babysitting for her as well and just give her the money for it? It would save her the effort of having to do anything at all:laughing: :laughing:

Mouse
12-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Could you not just do the babysitting for her as well and just give her the money for it? It would save her the effort of having to do anything at all:laughing: :laughing:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1:

The Juggler
12-05-2010, 01:21 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: lazy mare - I would be explaining exactly how this behaviour makes both you AND her look and she'll be lucky if she'll be getting any babysitting work in the near future!

RedDragon
12-05-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL At all of your replies.

When I told her of the replies I received from the emails I had sent she complained that I had got her too much work for her to possibly handle!!!! and also told me could I restrict the replies to our village!!!! :eek:

Bushpig
12-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Do nothing more for her!!! Cheeky lass!!:rolleyes:

Chimps Childminding
12-05-2010, 08:03 PM
You just can't please some people :D

The Juggler
12-05-2010, 09:13 PM
LOL At all of your replies.

When I told her of the replies I received from the emails I had sent she complained that I had got her too much work for her to possibly handle!!!! and also told me could I restrict the replies to our village!!!! :eek:

just tell her you would be happy to do all the above at £10/hour - that's the going rate for a Personal Assistant:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RedDragon
13-05-2010, 06:31 AM
just tell her you would be happy to do all the above at £10/hour - that's the going rate for a Personal Assistant:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Felt like telling her to PO :D

I bet her mum would be cross with her too for acting like that - I had cared for 1 of the children for a couple of years and still remain friends with mum.