PDA

View Full Version : continuous provision again!

snufflepuff
08-05-2010, 09:23 PM
When i do my continuous provision plans do i just show how each 'thing' (eg construction, role play, meal and snack times and so on) links to each area of learning and development, then write how i would differentiate it for different age groups/ abilities. how i would include children with additional needs? Is that it or have i got the wrong idea? Is there anything else i need to put on there/ link it to? I read something about the welfare requirements and the 4 EYFS principles- do i have to link it to all that too or are the areas of learning and development enough???
Its too late at night for all this but i wont be able to sleep thinking about it all!

sarah707
09-05-2010, 11:41 AM
CP plans can show whatever you want to make your life easier in the long run!

If you have a disabled child then you would probably want to write some inclusion notes...

If you do not usually use the 15 other Principles of the Eyfs in your planning, then they can show on your CP and you don't need to worry about them any more.

I have never seen CP sheets linked to the Welfare Requirements... they aren't directly relevant to children's L & D except that they underpin everything you do, but on a daily basis you're not looking at them to plan or do obs are you?

Hth :D

hello kitty
09-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Have a look on the TES website - there are lots of examples there. :)