PDA

View Full Version : YIPPIEEEEE THE WEEKEND

angeldelight
08-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Morning Everyone

Horrible weather here this morning but who cares because its the weekend :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

So what are your plans anyone doing anything nice ?

I am off to the cinema , shopping and a meal

Hope you all have a great weekend

Angel xxx

Kingdingaling
08-05-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi Angel
I'm just like you - live for the weekends!! woohoo!!
Sounds a nice day you got planned.
I'm off to the hairdresser, then little (only a little) bit of housework then off to hen party tonight & hopefully a chilled Sunday (i can only pray)
Have a good one
Jo x

Cammie Doodle
08-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Morning Angel we are supposed to be sanding decking, but that won't get done as its damp :angry: Really need it done whilst kids are not here. It's been power hosed and is now all patchy and splintery. Not sure what we will do today. Enjoy your film and meal

miss mopple
08-05-2010, 07:46 AM
all day on child protection today :(

nothing planned for tomorrow except maybe decorating DD1s dollshouse

have fun everyone

ORKSIE
08-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Morning Angel and all.

Nothing planned...Just Chilling i think.

Have a great day all.
:clapping:

xx

charleyfarley
08-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Morning Everyone

Daz is taking Charley swimming while me and Mitchell hit the buzzing town of Cheadle :D
Then we have the inlaws coming for dinner, homemade lasagne, potato wedges, garlic bread and salad. Might get Charley to make some bread rolls too before they get here. Not sure about pudding yet.

May get some paperwork done after they've gone, that's if we can get one of the printers working.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Carol xx

PixiePetal
08-05-2010, 08:27 AM
I am sorting my craft room, got some new fab sets of drawers :clapping:

Need to do LJs and accounts, to catch up on last years :blush: Also realised I do not have an accounts book for this year so have just ordered one from NCMA. Good job I have my receipts and notes in my diary for expenses :rolleyes: :blush:

If there's any time left, I will make some cards in my newly tidy room :D

Have a good day all :)

Toothfairy
08-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Morning everyone

Housework today as I have a few family & friends coming over tonight for a 'Creative Memories' party.
Tomorrow I have my eldest DD coming with her partner and my 2 grandchildren, they are having lunch with us and then we are going to visit my mother in law and my nan to show them the new baby.

My nan is a Great Great Grandma! :D

Have a great weekend :thumbsup: