PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky request

aly
07-05-2010, 08:20 AM
I am going away for the weekend on 21st may from friday to monday :clapping::clapping:

Anyway 1 of the nights is 80's theme and I need to 'borrow' some hair crimpers.

Idont really want to buy them new as I would only be using them for the 1 night, but if they were cheap enough I would buy, been looking on ebay but they have been going for prices that you could buy new :panic:

So is there anyone that has a pair that would lend me them and I will send them back when I get back.

xxx

Pipsqueak
07-05-2010, 08:25 AM
wow crimpers!!! lol
sorry though can't help, got rid of mine a few years ago

Leanne59
07-05-2010, 08:37 AM
if you cant get hold of a crimper, get someone to put small plats (sp) in your hair when wet and leave to dry. it has the same affect!

funfunfun
07-05-2010, 08:40 AM
I am going away for the weekend on 21st may from friday to monday :clapping::clapping:

Anyway 1 of the nights is 80's theme and I need to 'borrow' some hair crimpers.

Idont really want to buy them new as I would only be using them for the 1 night, but if they were cheap enough I would buy, been looking on ebay but they have been going for prices that you could buy new :panic:

So is there anyone that has a pair that would lend me them and I will send them back when I get back.

xxx

Sorry cant help . althoug i could use some myself having a 70's wknd away in oct :)

good luck

angeldelight
07-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Oh sorry I dont have any either

Hope you manage to get some

Have a lovely time too

Angel xx

aly
07-05-2010, 08:56 AM
if you cant get hold of a crimper, get someone to put small plats (sp) in your hair when wet and leave to dry. it has the same affect!
yeah that was suggested but the night before is a night we are also 'out' so i dont think anyone would be in a fit state to do it lol.

amirose
07-05-2010, 09:51 AM
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Professional-Mini-Hair-Crimpers/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=910081&utm_source=google_product_search&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google_product_search

These are only £10 and its free postage as well.
Cost about that to borrow someones and get them posted there and back!

emmadines
07-05-2010, 09:59 AM
i have some, where are you???

aly
07-05-2010, 10:09 AM
i have some, where are you???

:thumbsup:

south wales.

emmadines
07-05-2010, 10:58 AM
:thumbsup:

south wales.

ah, pm me your address I will see how much they will cost tp post (they are quiet old)