PDA

View Full Version : utterly Unique, Positive, Enabling

Pipsqueak
06-05-2010, 04:55 PM
thats what this forum and its members are.

I think its amazing that a forum, which is expanding rapidly, has managed to have discussions on, religion and politics without it turning into mass arguments and nastiness.

it really is a privilage to 'know' you all

sarah707
06-05-2010, 05:02 PM
You too Pips! :D

mama2three
06-05-2010, 05:03 PM
mmm:o - just had to rewrite a reply as i was certainly feeling argumentative and nasty! See what a good influence you are on me? :laughing:

Pipsqueak
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
mmm:o - just had to rewrite a reply as i was certainly feeling argumentative and nasty! See what a good influence you are on me? :laughing:

lol
I know there are occasions when we all have 'moments' or feel like it but for the main we are all pretty respectful, we can have decent discussions without it turning into the horridness of so many other forums and hey keep the compliments coming - its not often i get called a good influence:D

Tatia
06-05-2010, 06:14 PM
It's cos we're all so growed up and professional actin', ain't it?

Hebs
06-05-2010, 06:19 PM
and cos i'm cleverly disguised as a responsible adult hahahahahahahaha :p

Blaze
06-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Ummm - not sure I'd go that far Hebs!:laughing:

Pip - you've started early today!:D

...only joking - right back at cha...Mwah!:thumbsup:

Gizmo
06-05-2010, 07:36 PM
well said Pip :clapping:
A cm friend of mine was telling me about a cm forum she came across and she said they where really nasty to each other and I cant remember the web address to have a look cant imagine being like that or why anyone would want to be

margimum
06-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I certainly respect the opinions of the members of this forum even though I certainly don't agree with them all. I think it's great to have such a circle of 'friends'.... because that is how I see you all.... with such different backgrounds and views, but always willing to give an honest opinion or a bit of help and support when it's needed. I for one am proud to be a member of this forum.. long may our Pauline reign.. :clapping: :clapping:

The Juggler
08-05-2010, 10:42 AM
nothing to add except I agree with you all and there are times when I couldn't have done without you all:p

ORKSIE
08-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Singing...."We're all friends....we're all friends....we're all friends to the bitter end"

:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

http://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/10.gif