PDA

View Full Version : CRB = CAN I CONTCACT LOCAL POLICE ????

funfunfun
05-05-2010, 08:22 AM
hello

i dont know if any of you have done this , or if we are allowed ?

I was thinking of contacting my local police force to query the progress of my crb its now in the last stages

advice please ?

Mcgons
05-05-2010, 11:01 AM
My DH contacted all 3 county police forces where we had lived for his - they were all helpful. Found out 2 had sent back within a week, but Gtr Manchester had scheduled it in to complete at 59 days from receipt to get back to the CRB within their 60 day time frame. Managed to get them to do it quicker but might not always work.

funfunfun
05-05-2010, 12:37 PM
My DH contacted all 3 county police forces where we had lived for his - they were all helpful. Found out 2 had sent back within a week, but Gtr Manchester had scheduled it in to complete at 59 days from receipt to get back to the CRB within their 60 day time frame. Managed to get them to do it quicker but might not always work.

I contacted my local police and they said they will complete and then send ot back TODAY !!! whats this then do they send it to other places too ???

crikey hope not

Mcgons
05-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Only if you have lived in different areas in the last 5 years I think it is - we have lived in 3 counties in that time, hence the 3 police forces.

candy cat
05-05-2010, 06:44 PM
yes just ask for disclosures cx

68nic
06-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi I to am waiting for my crb's. Mine is on stage 4.I live in Romford Essex, does that mean that my crb's will prob be at Romford police station.As I would like to try and hurry mine up :(

funfunfun
06-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi I to am waiting for my crb's. Mine is on stage 4.I live in Romford Essex, does that mean that my crb's will prob be at Romford police station.As I would like to try and hurry mine up :(

Hya there

i rang them yesterday and they had forwarded all info back to crbs in liverpoool yesterday how fab is that !!!!!!!

glad i rang they where so nice and helpfull , only wish id have done it sooner idid ask crb liverpool if they had sent it ti any other countys they confirmed it hadnt made it easier :)

68nic
07-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi FUNFUNFUN
Hya there

i rang them yesterday and they had forwarded all info back to crbs in liverpoool yesterday how fab is that !!!!!!!

glad i rang they where so nice and helpfull , only wish id have done it sooner idid ask crb liverpool if they had sent it ti any other countys they confirmed it hadnt made it easier
Do you also live in Romford ? if so could you give me to contact number you rang so I can chase mine up please
Nic x

funfunfun
07-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi FUNFUNFUN
Hya there

glad i rang they where so nice and helpfull , only wish id have done it sooner idid ask crb liverpool if they had sent it ti any other countys they confirmed it hadnt made it easier
Do you also live in Romford ? if so could you give me to contact number you rang so I can chase mine up please
Nic x

:) hello good for you :)

Unfortunatlly im in south yourks rotherham area , they also confirmed with me they hadnt been sent any where else thank goodness :)