PDA

View Full Version : So nice to have them home!

Daftbat
03-05-2010, 06:59 PM
My children have both been away this weekend camping with scouts. I was really looking forward to some time just with hubby and a bit of R&R. Had a lovely weekend and it has been nice to do just what i want but the house has seemed really quiet. They are now back and its wonderful to have the house "full" again. Sometimes i suppose you need to have the time to appreciate your family:D

sarak31
03-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Me too - my eldest (8) has been on her first brownie camp - 3 nights of me worrying and her having the time of her life, cried when she got home as she wanted to go back and loved it so much! :D Didn't get much of a quiet weekend as babysat my niece & nephew as well as my own youngest all weekend but life as usual mad in this house!!

ORKSIE
03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
My children have both been away this weekend camping with scouts. I was really looking forward to some time just with hubby and a bit of R&R. Had a lovely weekend and it has been nice to do just what i want but the house has seemed really quiet. They are now back and its wonderful to have the house "full" again. Sometimes i suppose you need to have the time to appreciate your family:D

This is sooo true.

they do ya head in but when they not there you miss em like mad.
Glad you had a nice weekend:thumbsup: