PDA

View Full Version : HUGE BOX FULL OF BOYS DRESSING UP CLOTHES

honey
27-04-2010, 03:28 PM
age ranging from toddler up to 10yrs. all boys clothes: some include 3 star wars outfits, buzz lightyear and woody, cowboy, and lots more.

£50 the lot. I know it may seem alot but there is alot of clothes and i do not have room for anymore. All in great cond, no rips etc
WILL EVEN THROW IN THE POP UP FROG THAT IT IS ALL IN.

colection required as i do not know how much delivery will be as it is quite heavy as there are sooo many clothes. WE live in brownhills near walsall- i am prepared to meet someone half way if not too far.

pm or email me on amme.sheffield6@googlemail.com

LittleMissSparkles
27-04-2010, 07:21 PM
hi i'd been interested in a few of them if you were willing to split and post but dont need loads iyswim x

MissySpaceGirl
28-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Hiya I live in Kingswinford,dudley so could come over and collect as not far but dont want all of them????? Would this be a problem?

Gailx

honey
29-04-2010, 09:14 AM
hi i'd been interested in a few of them if you were willing to split and post but dont need loads iyswim x

hi sorry i have taken a while to get back to you, been busy decorating.... yes i will split them, i am going to write down and take pics of all the outfits so will let you know the list when i ahve done it, but bear with me as there is alot,