PDA

View Full Version : bliss!

kindredspirits
24-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Ahhhh.... peace and quiet. I have spent all day running around, ironing, cleaning and cooking ready for our week away whilst DH who has got a stinking cold is trying to recover on the sofa. I don't object as I'd like him well for monday -he'll be doing most of the 5 hour drive.
He's just gone out to collect his DD from town, and taken george with him.... so its 30 mins of quiet, come dine with me, haribo and chocs..... ahhhhhhh...:D

monkey62
24-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Good for you, enjoy your evening..... I still haven't finished my laundry ....and I haven't even started the ironing, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I have spend a nice afternoon with my kids.
Do I have any regrets? No way .................but not time for tv tonight

babs
24-04-2010, 04:42 PM
i'm just settling down to relax for the evening hubby and son gone off to work so next 6 hours peace and quite... no choc's though but bottle wine chilling in fridge..:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
24-04-2010, 04:58 PM
We have not long sat down, been shopping all day, then some essentials from sainsbrys (too tired to do a full shop ) :D

Now gonna eat and watch some sat night tv :D

Enjoy your evening x

Ripeberry
24-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I've had a nice day as well, hubby had the kids all day and took them to the brecon beacons. I had a hair cut and highlight and then went to my second job cleaning the pre-school and took my lunch with me sitting out in the sun.
Total bliss! :)

karen m
24-04-2010, 09:24 PM
spent day up and down to loft ,daughter moved back home today so trying to fit in all her stuff,hey but things not changed since she moved clothes on bedroom floor and off to b/f parents for a barbie ,but i love my kids each one so differant seen all 4 of them today

Mollymop
24-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Hope you enjoyed your reaxing session

I have been to cinema with hubs and our 2 kiddies - then shopping an dthen tidying all day.

I am looking forward to a layin in the morn!

Trouble
24-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Did you enjoy it????:D :thumbsup:

babs
25-04-2010, 12:53 AM
i enjoyed my peace and quite and my bottle of wine off to bed now hubby just came home from work ... 1.53am so good night all ( or good morning i should say)

glad everyone else had a great day and evening...:D :D :D