PDA

View Full Version : NVQ2 OR 3

Mookins
23-04-2010, 07:13 PM
am thinking for when im qualified which fingers crossed should hopefully be september time, cant decide which to do 2 or 3... am thinking 2 first as am very newto this whole subject but am i wasting my time and should head strate to NVQ level 3?

opinions and thoughts please

x x x

Pipsqueak
23-04-2010, 07:15 PM
I would say waste of time doing level 2. Level 3 is 'management' level - which is what you are seeing as you run your own business.

green puppy
23-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Yep, straight to level 3, once you get started it's fine and you will get help and advice on here too!

Mookins
23-04-2010, 07:54 PM
level 3 it is then...next question the course says i have
"Must be employed in the field of childcare, preferably in a supervisory position, at least 3 days per week"
do you think they will let me apply even if I havent got any mindees? if I wait until ive got some I may have missed the deadline and have to wait another year?!...perhaps this part is better off being asked at the college:rolleyes: :idea:

thanks peeps

x x

Pipsqueak
23-04-2010, 07:57 PM
I carried on with mine when i didn't have any mindees;) can you not 'borrow' a friends child iyswim

Mookins
23-04-2010, 07:59 PM
I carried on with mine when i didn't have any mindees;) can you not 'borrow' a friends child iyswim

Mmmmm... thats a thought...have my daughter, she will be one of my numbers (not that i talk about her as a number but you know)anyway wonder if she would count...worth a try

x x