PDA

View Full Version : Parent questionaires and newsletters

TMJ
23-04-2010, 12:58 PM
I am just starting my NVQ and I have been thinking about my working in partnership with parents and want to do questionaires and newsletters. What sort of questions should I put on a questionaire and should they go to all parents or just those of the children in the EYFS age group?
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to the next question, but can I put pics on a newsletter and include upcoming birthdays etc??
All help gratefully received!!

Jules12Wed
23-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Don't know if I am to do it or not but I put photos on my newsletter and I also put birthdays for that month too.

All parents have signed photo permission forms so I guess that covers me.

monkey62
23-04-2010, 05:59 PM
In questionaires you can ask if they are happy with service you provide,if anything they will like you to improve, if they are happy with activities and equipment you provide,any ideea, sugestions for improvment, if they are happy with a communication process, if is anyother way they will like to comunicate, if they are happy with a routine, menu you provide ......thats just few ideas.

About newsletter I'm not really sure as I have read on other post like you have to ask for permition even to put a child name on bithday board.
Hopefully someone else will come along to answer to this

TMJ
26-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Brilliant, thanks for your help :thumbsup: