PDA

View Full Version : miffed...with myself

Mookins
22-04-2010, 05:25 PM
im such a muppet...i have a little weekend job thats a bit of pocket money for me basically, well ive been saving for a few weeks and yesterday went shopping... for me....:clapping:

but...EVERYTIME...i end up spending on house and dd...dd certainly doesnt need any clothes toys etc...but she ended up with loads and the house got new toilet seat, bin bags duvet and duvet cover, reed diffuser, ironing board cover and picture frames:(

i came away with a pair of £5 pair leggings and a £8 top!! bargains yes...and the duvet cover and duvet were for me as hubbys pinched ours as he sleeps downstairs on the floor...but even still im in desperate need for jeans, tops,undies, ballet pumps, t shirts...grrrr:mad: the toilet seat was just an impulse buy too!!
must have to remember to go shopping in single still living at mums with no kids head on:rolleyes:

miss mopple
22-04-2010, 05:28 PM
I do that all the time too :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
22-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Me too :rolleyes: :D

mamasheshe
22-04-2010, 05:30 PM
when ever I've got money i can never find anything i want so i shop online now xxxxxxxxxxx

Mookins
22-04-2010, 05:32 PM
when ever I've got money i can never find anything i want so i shop online now xxxxxxxxxxx

i usually do this but was going into the city anyway with mother to taker her to hospital so thought id have a look round :(

will stick to online from now on, at least then i can kick myself in my own home:laughing:

Blaze
22-04-2010, 05:39 PM
You are not alone!:rolleyes:

Mookins
22-04-2010, 05:42 PM
i never try clothes on either so knowing my luck they wont fit...thats the joys of online shopping you can try them at home and not worry that someone can see your non matching undies through the curtain:)

monkey62
22-04-2010, 08:35 PM
I never taught will be any other way.......