PDA

View Full Version : CRB'S at stage 4!?

MissySpaceGirl
19-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Hi,

I phoned the CRB office today to chase my Crb's up as Inspector too forms away on 31st March.
They said they are in the last stage (4) and are still aiming to achieve 4 weeks of 90% of applicants as a leadtime, so as mine were not received until 9th April I am still within that timescale.

Is stage 4 good? Could they come through quickly now?

I am so excited to start I really hope they come through sooner rather than later

Gail x

Vyx
19-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Woohoo!

Getting there now Gail. Yep stage for is good - only stae 5 after that and that is the printing of your certificate.

It looks like thay are averaging 4 weeks now.

Not long now..........

sarah707
19-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Stage 4 means they are sitting on a police officer's desk... hopefully s/he's not too busy! :D

Mrs_F
20-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Oooh good luck hun x

Mollymop
20-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Stage 4 is the longest process - it the main police check - which could take a while to complete. They say 4 weeks but can take much klonger. Hope it comes through really quick for you x

KarenM
21-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Just checked my hubbys. It was processed Monday and went through stages 1 -3. Now it's at stage 4 too. When that's done, does the certificate get issued straightaway?

WibbleWobble
21-04-2010, 07:46 PM
i hated this part....it was like waiting for christmas when i was 7 !

MissySpaceGirl
22-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Update although not much of one: Rang Police and although the lady was very nice, and confirmed both mine and hubbys had been received on the 19th April she could only confirm that they were being dealt with in date order so would get to mine as soon as they could. Arrghhhhhhhh:panic: I am just hoping they may jump on them following my call but doubt it.

Ah well I will use this time to sort out me planning and get prospectus's and handbooks ready in anticipation :) xxx

moljak
23-04-2010, 08:54 PM
I was really naughty.After waiting 5 weeks and getting nowhere with the crb helpline I rang my local police station and asked for the criminal record dep.I spoke to a man and explained I had families waiting and would they be able to help me get my crb quicker.He passed me on to a manager who asked if they were likely to find any criminal activity on mine or my sons record.I said no.She said that makes things quicker.She then said she would deal with it that week.My crb was complete by the end of that day :clapping:

Sometimes waiting is not always acceptable.