PDA

View Full Version : GHOST WHISPERER DVD'S

Hebs
17-04-2010, 03:32 PM
i'm after ghost whisperer dvd's i dont have any at all

anyone got any they want to sell???

Twinkles
17-04-2010, 04:00 PM
ooooo I like Ghost Whisperer. Don't have any DVD's , just thought you needed to know :D

Hebs
17-04-2010, 04:01 PM
ooooo I like Ghost Whisperer. Don't have any DVD's , just thought you needed to know :D

:clapping: :clapping:

good taste :D

babs
17-04-2010, 09:43 PM
:) thats what im sitting watching at the moment ive seen them all b4 too ...

AnnieM
17-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Me too, I love it. Sorry don't have any DVD's though as it's on most nights. :thumbsup:

It's a small world
18-04-2010, 06:18 AM
OMG I can't believe I've found people who like Ghost Whisperer :clapping: I first saw this a couple of years ago and fell in love with it. Been watching it(but not seen all of them - missed a few if the earlier ones) sky + them. Was gutted when the last series was on (4) for some reason sky didn't record the very last episode :( then I saw the series was on again and taped them all again and watched the last one last week. Can't wait for the next series . I've asked for them all on DVD too. Have you tried eBay or amazon ? Good look. So chuffed other people like and watch it dh thought I was the only one :laughing:

Mookins
18-04-2010, 09:03 AM
my name is Jennie and I am a Ghost whisperer fan :D

unfortuantly no dvds though

have you tried Amazon?

x x

RedDragon
18-04-2010, 09:09 AM
If you google ghost whisperer it tells you that you can watch every episode for free - don't know how true this is but worth a try?? So much cheaper than buying them on DVD :D :clapping:

moljak
18-04-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm going to sound really mean here but so excited to find other fans.I have all the box sets up to series 4 bought from Amazon for around £20 each series.I love them! Couldn't give them up though sorry.
On looking I don't have them here anyway lol.Each series is with a different family member lol.

Hope you get sorted though :)

Hebs
18-04-2010, 11:10 AM
If you google ghost whisperer it tells you that you can watch every episode for free - don't know how true this is but worth a try?? So much cheaper than buying them on DVD :D :clapping:

they are to take on holiday so we can watch them during the flight :D

6 hours with an ADHD kids stuck in a confined space = H~~L :laughing:

he loves ghost whispers (well we all do) so thought they'd be ideal to keep him quiet :clapping:

LittleMissSparkles
18-04-2010, 08:35 PM
O LOVE GW too, anyone no when the news series starts in the UK ? apparently it starts 5 years after the last series finished x

moljak
18-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Well I have up to series 4 on dvd.I also have a very computor savvy dad who has managed to find me series 5 on the web.I'm up to episode 18 out of 23.not sure what I will do when this series is over though :eek:

It's a small world
18-04-2010, 09:10 PM
O LOVE GW too, anyone no when the news series starts in the UK ? apparently it starts 5 years after the last series finished x

That'll be weird will mean Melinda and Jim (aka Sams ) child will be 5. Ohhh wish it was on back soon . Good luck Hebs in getting DVDs 

LittleMissSparkles
19-04-2010, 12:26 PM
That'll be weird will mean Melinda and Jim (aka Sams ) child will be 5. Ohhh wish it was on back soon . Good luck Hebs in getting DVDs 

yer they have a little boy , i cant wait x

It's a small world
19-04-2010, 12:32 PM
yer they have a little boy , i cant wait x

I know that came out in the last episode :clapping: oh I love this programme soo much can't believe others do too no one I know have even heard if it . I'm glad they didn't get rid of 'jim' think he's quite good looking :blush: lol anyone know when the new series starts ????

Hebs
20-04-2010, 07:14 PM
got money for my birthday so will buy series 1 on dvd :clapping:

Mookins
20-04-2010, 07:16 PM
was watching this last night...with her little school friend ...love it.. and thought of you peeps on here:D

you could always record them from telly or online..i think
x x x

It's a small world
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
omg omg omg Series five started on living today ...:clapping: just noticed it on living +1 y:clapping: yeahhhh cant wait to watch it..got it on series link... sooooo excited :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hebs
04-07-2010, 08:20 PM
omg omg omg Series five started on living today ...:clapping: just noticed it on living +1 y:clapping: yeahhhh cant wait to watch it..got it on series link... sooooo excited :clapping: :clapping:

it actually started on wednesday :thumbsup: 9pm :D

and i have all 4 series on dvd now :D :D

It's a small world
04-07-2010, 08:32 PM
it actually started on wednesday :thumbsup: 9pm :D

and i have all 4 series on dvd now :D :D

Must be repeated Sundays. Got it on series link now. Glad I saw it or knowing my luck would have missed the first few by the time I saw it.

I've asked for the DVDs for Xmas could just watch over and over even though I've seen them:clapping:

Hebs
04-07-2010, 08:34 PM
:D

just means you only have to wait another 3 days for the next one :laughing:

moljak
05-07-2010, 09:40 AM
I've watched series 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks to the internet.

I've also heard that there is no more as none of the american companies want to buy the next series.Are they stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to say the ending to series 5 could be seenas a finale.I'm Gutted :(