PDA

View Full Version : Night night bobies - God Bless - sleep tight etc etc

Heaven Scent
16-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I've just finished my 2nd 14.5 hour day for this week so I've just had a coffee and a packet of smarties and am now closing down for the night including closing down this lap top.

Speak to you all tomorrow if I get a chance I need to pop out to get a pressy for a friends birthday and for my late night mindee whose baby blessing we are going to on Sunday then I need to crack on with demolishing my back garden again.

Cheers me dears.

ORKSIE
16-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Nite Nite HS xx

have a lovely weekend

xx

sarah707
17-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Morning! :jump for joy:

Heaven Scent
17-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Evening - sorry couldn't reply to you earlier as not connected to t'internet and couldn't muster up the energy to go upstairs and turn it off and back on again.

Been to out of hours docs have throat and chest infection been trying to fight it for 3 weeks now so today felt so bad I gave up the one man fight and at 8.00a,m. decided to beg an plea with the NHS Front line for an apt. Now got some yellow anti-biotics but only enough for 2 days as superdrug hadn't got enough in they even only have small dose ones so I have to take two at a time instead of just one and have to go back on Monday afternoon - somewhere between sleep time and school pick ups for the rest - b****y great!!!!

When I got back I skillfully managed despite the road works (comoplete with traffic lights and contraflow outside my house)to reverse our red car onto the drive without falling down the huge gaping hole that the gas people have made at the entrance to my drive then avoid the brown bin which some bright spark left in the middle of the drive only to gently hit the great big yellow skip on the drive - I wasn't popular with Mr T - that is Mr T who was driving when we went careering at high speed down a hill and into a bush in the snow and then the other week reverssed into one of those street signs that are mounted on concrete pillars an kerb sides. - I don't think he had a leg to stand on.

Ah well its just not my day!!!!