PDA

View Full Version : YOUR PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND

angeldelight
16-04-2010, 08:03 AM
So what you all doing this weekend

Forcast is looking good for tomorrow

I have my twin sisters birthday party this evening , tomorrow its my sons birthday so a nice expensive time for us :laughing:

Off shopping and cinema tomorrow also

Then Sunday a car boot I think

Paper work to catch up with but think I will forget about that

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

LOOPYLISA
16-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Well after 2 busy weeks off with dd nothing :clapping:

Just chilling really getting everything ready for monday :( i love her being home x

huggableshelly
16-04-2010, 09:06 AM
still recovering from jetlag woohooo

I am dreading monday morning when i need to be up ready for work lol ....

all wk i have struggled to get out of bed before 10am, kiddies havent surfaced until after lunch but this morning i was up at 9am woohoo still not early enough but getting there lol

angeldelight
16-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Have a good weekend Lisa and Hugs

Angel xxx

Joannechildmind
16-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Well after 2 busy weeks off with dd nothing :clapping:

Just chilling really getting everything ready for monday :( i love her being home x

i cant wait for my dd to go back, she is so lovely when its her and me but when im working shes a horror i dont know if its jealously or not so just ends up spoiling the holidays. Wish i could afford to take the holidays off.

caz3007
16-04-2010, 01:14 PM
We are members of the RSPB and are short of money at the moment.We wanted to make the most of the nice forecast, so we are going to Pulborough Brooks with a picnic and our binoculars, little DS is a real twitcher :D

Rubybubbles
16-04-2010, 01:47 PM
:D Not going to say the 3-letter word!

Off to help celebrate a 30 birthday (and boy they gave me stick haha) with some friends back at my Old, old place I lived in Bedfordshire lol!

Can't wait going to be loads of people we haven't seen for ages and kids are allowed too so making the most of a family weekend away yeah:laughing:

2 1/2 hour till the weekend starts yeah!

maisiemog
16-04-2010, 01:52 PM
We're probably gonna have a nice quiet one! Maybe a trip to the forest if its nice to do the sculpture trail.

Got the in laws coming round tomorrow! :panic:

PixiePetal
16-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Driving home from holiday in Cornwall tomorrow :(

Although it will be nice to see the dogs and friends again.

Back to work Monday so need to get all my stuff back out of the shed. At least weather is nicer than when we left 2 weeks ago :)

Daftbat
16-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Anything that doesn't involve anyone else's children. I love my job generally but HAVE HAD ENOUGH THIS WEEK!!!!!!! Ah that's better - off my chest now!

Supposed to b e going out tommorrow night to a concert but my friend hasn't given me all the details yet so who knows?????

Got my MOT at the gym tommorrow lunchtime when they will tell me all those things i know alreaady - i am overweight, my blood pressure is fine, my cholesterol is -- goodness knows and oh yes, i am unfit. Why do i do this?????

javve a good weekend everybody:D

Roseolivia
16-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Probably gardening tomorrow is weather is nice, maybe some shopping then Sunday seeing my midwife then friends coming for lunch.

peanuts
16-04-2010, 03:14 PM
on saturday i have a course all day 9 - 3
nutritional guidance in the early years.

sunday will be spent getting the kids ready for going back to school on monday.

i have an interview on tuesday for the manager position of a pre-school.

LOOPYLISA
16-04-2010, 03:14 PM
i cant wait for my dd to go back, she is so lovely when its her and me but when im working shes a horror i dont know if its jealously or not so just ends up spoiling the holidays. Wish i could afford to take the holidays off.

I am lucky it is just me and her (not childminding) x

her8y
16-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Im off for a sleepover at......................The natural history museum with 5 boys...............:eek:

ruby
16-04-2010, 06:33 PM
We are going to an exhibition and then the museum but are taking 16 Rainbows with us so should be an eventful day.

Sunday doing a first aid course in the morning and then a Safe From Harm in the afternoon.

karen m
16-04-2010, 07:45 PM
is going to finish sorting daughter room out ,she moving back home ,that's saturday,sunday car boot,paper work

helenlc
16-04-2010, 09:09 PM
We have my DD playing for Charlton Girls again tomorrow morning.

Then we are hopefully going to go and see How to Train Your Dragon in 3D.

Then BGT starts tomorrow night!!

We are supposed to be going to friends on Sunday but waiting for them to confirm.

And of course, there's the Grand Prix to watch!!!:D

Hebs
17-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Nowt just resting and hopefully well enough for work on monday

Daddy Day Care
17-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Handt got muhc planned for thisd weekend whcih is good as woke up with s&d.

Will just lounge about watching sky sports all day long, hopfully wathcing United stuff the scum.

Then come 8.00pm like helen ill be getting excited at the return of BGT.

What an exciting life i live

Have a lovely weekend all

Gareth
xx

sandy64
17-04-2010, 09:39 AM
hi i will be getting clothes shoes ready for d.d for school going to buy paint for outside then chillining in the lovely sun. got a very busy weekend next week lol meeting you all sat then blackpool to see peppa pig sun have a great weekend:laughing:

It's a small world
17-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Handt got muhc planned for thisd weekend whcih is good as woke up with s&d.

Will just lounge about watching sky sports all day long, hopfully wathcing United stuff the scum.

Then come 8.00pm like helen ill be getting excited at the return of BGT.

What an exciting life i live

Have a lovely weekend all

Gareth
xx

Wash your mouth out DDC:eek: I see your computer sorted. Don't get too upset if you lose will you :laughing: tense household here off to do some
cleaning. Been out on the bikes this morning maygo out again later depending
on the mood. Oh messed up on online shopping:blush: thought football was 3-5pm so ordered it for then nor realizing it was an early kick off duh:jump for joy:

Daddy Day Care
18-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Wash your mouth out DDC:eek: I see your computer sorted. Don't get too upset if you lose will you :laughing: tense household here off to do some
cleaning. Been out on the bikes this morning maygo out again later depending
on the mood. Oh messed up on online shopping:blush: thought football was 3-5pm so ordered it for then nor realizing it was an early kick off duh:jump for joy:

Oh i didnt get upset :) I hear your household was a barrel oflaughs yesterday :laughing: :laughing: :p

Gareth
xx