PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
15-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Morning Everyone

Looks a bit dull here again this morning but hopefully the sun will come out . I have heard that we have another cold spell on the way with frost and even snow in places

What you all doing today

We are making a big den the kids have got lots of big empty boxes so they can go with the flow and build what they want should keep them busy for a bit

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

Tink
15-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Morning Angel, we had a fantastic time yesterday at the tropical butterfly house. We saw lots of animals and myself and the children got to hold an owl and a snake it was amazing.
The whole day was superb.

I think today we will extend our trip by doing some pictures of the animals etc.

Hope you all have a nice day x x x

charleyfarley
15-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

It's sunny here, hope it stays all day too. I've heard about that cold spell too, just in time for the children to go back to school next week :rolleyes:

We are off to craft time at the library later, apart from that nothing else planned except play doh fun.

This week has seemed so long and I can't wait for it to finish :panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

nannysue
15-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Morning all , its back to winter here , yesterday was freezing and it looks to be the same today !!!:(

Not sure what is happening , depends on the weather mainly , the boys made hand puppets yesterday bits of felt drawn around the hand and now we have 3 wonderful dragons , ( will try and do pic , they are brill ) so i think thats them occupied today !!

Hope you all have a good day ( and good weather )

miss mopple
15-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Morning folks. Lovely and sunny here :clapping:

We are meeting friends and heading to a local nature reserve armed with cheapy t shirts and fabric paints and hopefully getting the kids to use the surroundings for inspiration for their designs.Should be fun :D

oakie dokie
15-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Morning all,

Yes and its friday tomorrow and im OFF!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
its been a very busy 2 weeks and i'm ready for another long weekend!!

and there's another in a couple of weeks yeh!!:clapping:

not that i dont enjoy my work, i do and the past 2 weeks have been fab!

Cammie Doodle
15-04-2010, 06:48 AM
Morning all, Dull and cold here, let's hope it brightens up later. I only have 2@ 4 yrs old girls today and Carolyn has 1@4 and 1@ 5 so we will let the "big " girls choose what they would like to do today without any babies about. I feel a hairdressing/ beauty day coming on with a touch of dressing up being done lol

Gizmo
15-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Morning

Its a bit dull here but hopefully it will brighten up, we are off to soft play this morning then garden or park this afternoon, need to burn off some of the excess energy in a very noisy mindee :laughing:

Hebs
15-04-2010, 07:18 AM
dull here but aparently its due to volcanic ash :eek: has closed loads of airports too :eek: :eek:

my weekend has started :clapping: arn't i lucky :D

estrelas
15-04-2010, 07:22 AM
NO NO NO

please no snow:( , really??

Hope no, sun is shining here but a bit cold. I will not be happy if it goes cold again, It depresses me sooooooooo much

Anyway Morning all, busy day today, off to toddlers this morning then rhyme time at the libabry this afternoon.

So glad its nearly the weekend as I am pretty tired at the mo, been up late most nights trying to organise my paperwork etc.

have a good day everyone xx

skytvaddict
15-04-2010, 07:32 AM
I am not working today but am taking my two DDs plus 1 friend and my 2 DSs to a local fire station open day possibly followed by a fire service football match if it doesn't get too cold. Dull and not promising at the moment though.

funemnx
15-04-2010, 07:33 AM
We're off the the funny farm today :laughing: some might say I live in one! This one is in the next village with Emu, lama, racoons and all the usual animals too (plus a fab tea shop :clapping: )

Twinkles
15-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Just for Charleyfarley.....

Toe tapping Thursday :D

http://i.mnsls.com/0/31.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-31.html)

sarah32
15-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Im off to the farm today with one mindee and my own two, going with another childminder and her 3 to share the load.

Packed lunch and looks like we are feeding the five thousand.:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
15-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Morning all, sunny here today :clapping:

Dd is off to see diversity tonight with her friend and her mum in brighton :D , so apart from dropping her off at lunchtime no real plans today :thumbsup:

Have a good one everyone x

Hebs
15-04-2010, 07:58 AM
I have heard that we have another cold spell on the way with frost and even snow in places

Angel xx

its not true :thumbsup:

met office have said it will not happen :clapping:

charleyfarley
15-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Just for Charleyfarley.....

Toe tapping Thursday :D

http://i.mnsls.com/0/31.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-31.html)

Thanks Twinkles, that's made my day feel better already :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

Toothfairy
15-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Morning

Still off until next wednesday, so making the most of my holiday.
Have a friend coming around for coffee later and I've got the TV repair man coming sometime this morning. (not for coffee but to repair tv :D )

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Leanne59
15-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Morning folks. Lovely and sunny here :clapping:

We are meeting friends and heading to a local nature reserve armed with cheapy t shirts and fabric paints and hopefully getting the kids to use the surroundings for inspiration for their designs.Should be fun :D

Thats a fantastic idea!!!!:thumbsup: