PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
14-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Morning Everyone

Well its looking really dull here this morning compared to yesterday mornings sunshine - hope it brightens up during the morning

What are you all doing today anything exciting ?

We are planting lots of seeds this morning then the kids want a cinema afternoon so we shall see what the weather is like first - why is it when its nice the kids want to stay in doors ? :laughing:

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

miss mopple
14-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Morning angel

grim here too but we are going out nomatter what as I have 7 of them today so need to wear them out :laughing: Think we're hitting a park with bats and balls and parachute games etc

angeldelight
14-04-2010, 06:03 AM
Morning angel

grim here too but we are going out nomatter what as I have 7 of them today so need to wear them out :laughing: Think we're hitting a park with bats and balls and parachute games etc

Morning
Oh and there was me thinking it was bad enough with 5 of them ha ha
Have a good day with them all
xxx

sonia ann
14-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Hi Angel...it's overcast today, but only 4 today so quieter than yesterday:) ..the little 3 1/2 yr old is bringing her friend today so she will have fun showing her around and showing her all the toys....she is so excited about it:)

angeldelight
14-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Hi Angel...it's overcast today, but only 4 today so quieter than yesterday:) ..the little 3 1/2 yr old is bringing her friend today so she will have fun showing her around and showing her all the toys....she is so excited about it:)

Morning Sonia
hope you are ok , have a good day
xxx

charleyfarley
14-04-2010, 06:19 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Dull here to but I can see blue sky in the distance so that looks promising.

We are making bread rolls this morning, 2 yo is so excited about it, he loves baking and mixing.

Not sure what else we are doing may go for a walk someone as I think my body is missing the school runs :D

Have a great day

Carol xx

Leanne59
14-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Morning angel,

The sun is try to getting to get out... so fingers crossed it will be nice for a walk to the park later
Going to my first childminders drop in at the childrens centre this morning, dont know why is so scared, its like my first day at school!

Have a nice day everyone.

Tink
14-04-2010, 07:11 AM
Morning everyone.

Were going to the tropical butterfly house today only have one mindee, my DD is so excited bless her.

It's full of butterflies, tropical birds and insects, farm, park, cafe so should be a good day.

Hope it brightens up a bit though for us.

Hope you all have a good day x x x

Toothfairy
14-04-2010, 07:12 AM
Morning

Very dull here today.
Should be off this week but some how have ended up working today!!!

No pease for the wicked!!! :D :D

Hebs
14-04-2010, 07:19 AM
last day working til monday for me :clapping:

got 6 kids here today plus cher and 2 (or 3) of her mindees :D

will get the paints out for them, dont care if it gets all over as i think i'll be decorating the dining room on my days off :D

miffy
14-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Morning everyone

I'm off to my friends for lunch today so looking forward to that as I've not seen her for a while - will be good to catch up.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

Roseolivia
14-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Morning everyone, dull here too. Only have 1 mindee today and he's a baby so not sure what we're going to do. Will probably try to get washing done while he plays and naps as it's breezy outside. May try painting with him but think it'll probably end in a mess but he'll enjoy it. Have so much paperwork to catch up on and i'd planned to do it this week but things always come up. Have an assignment due in 2 weeks so need to get that done as well. Paperwork may need to wait until assignment completed.

Fabby
14-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Hi everyone

I am really happy today because my friend of 12 years gave birth at 12.34am to the most adorable little boy name Jude! He has got lots of brown hair and weighed 6lb 14oz. She was only in labour for 6 hours and it is her first and went into labour on her due date! Im so happy today!!! :clapping: I just feel like crying too! x

Chimps Childminding
14-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Morning everyone, dull here too!!! Hoping sun comes out later!! Got 3 today so not too bad!!

Angel - June and I had 3 between us yesterday and just after lunch the 2 3 year old girls wanted to watch dvd's they had a list of which ones they wanted to watch :laughing: managed to persuade them that as the sun was shining they would be much better to play outside - like you said you just can't win if its pouring down they want out!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

sandy64
14-04-2010, 08:17 AM
morning angel morning everyone its SUNNY here:clapping: :clapping: and im not working lol its been along 2weeks never had so much time off unless on my hols just going to finish sorting filing cabinet out and get my notice board ready for mon have a great day:laughing:

Hebs
14-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi everyone

I am really happy today because my friend of 12 years gave birth at 12.34am to the most adorable little boy name Jude! He has got lots of brown hair and weighed 6lb 14oz. She was only in labour for 6 hours and it is her first and went into labour on her due date! Im so happy today!!! :clapping: I just feel like crying too! x

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

congratulations to your friend

my mums friend has a 2 yr old son she named Jude :D i love it