PDA

View Full Version : Getting there!

Avon
12-04-2010, 11:29 AM
This past week I have completed my OU Cert in Health Sciences by completing my autism course, done my Food Hygiene Cert, done my First Aid and have got the 1st of my 2 pre reg courses tonight.
Getting there! Be reg'd before I know it! Thats if my CRB doesn't take too long of course :laughing: unfortunately it has to go through at least 4 police forces including a service police overseas, so I have no hope really haha!

Goatgirl
12-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Hopefully the crb will go through without any delays: you'll certainly be very well prepared before you even start! good for you :)

good luck,
wendy

Avon
12-04-2010, 09:29 PM
back from first pre reg evening and VERY happy to find out we get our 1st years NCMA and public liability insurance and the startup box with all the paperwork we need in it (the one thats around 72 quid) FOR FREE!!!:clapping: :clapping: All in, what we get comes to about £170 for free. Very pleased:D

Mookins
12-04-2010, 09:32 PM
back from first pre reg evening and VERY happy to find out we get our 1st years NCMA and public liability insurance and the startup box with all the paperwork we need in it (the one thats around 72 quid) FOR FREE!!!:clapping: :clapping: All in, what we get comes to about £170 for free. Very pleased:D

oooh thats fab...hope i get this too when i start
x x

Demonjill
12-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Wow you have been busy! lol:D

Toothfairy
13-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Hope it's not too long before you are up and running.:thumbsup: