PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN ALREADY

angeldelight
12-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend and the weather was nice ?

Weather was good here but got chilly yesterday afternoon and is still the same this morning - so the heating is back on again

What do you all have planned today ? I have a nice easy day with only a few children before my busy week starts so we will go with the flow today

Hope you all have a good day and get some sunshine

Angel xxx

sweets
12-04-2010, 06:46 AM
morning, first day back at work for me today after a week off, it was soo hard getting up this morning!!!

got an easy day tho as only got 2 littlies, my kitchen tiler is supposed to be coming, cant wait to finally getting it finished, im just debating at the moment wether to go to toddlers or not, just not sure about leaving workmen i dont know on thier own in the house?? but the thought of spending the whole day in with the 2 of them doesn't appeal! lol.

Tink
12-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Morning Angel I had a lovely weekend. I won on the Grand National with Don't push it I was so happy when it came first I never win anything:clapping:
and we just had a lovely family day yesterday.

This morning however the sun has not got his hat on and it's cold:(
I'm hoping it brightens up later.

Hope you all have a nice start to the week x x x

Mollymop
12-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Morning everyone

Its chilly here this morning and breezy but dry. Got 2 under 5 today and my own 2 and we're off out to the library and park today.

Really didn't want to get up after having my week off but got tomorrow and weds off so I can deal with it:D

have a nice day x

Roseolivia
12-04-2010, 07:07 AM
Morning everyone. A little chilly outside but it's meant to get out nice. Had a busy day yesterday planting and replanting veg etc... and doing the washing from last weeks holiday.
No kids for the next 2 days so food shopping today and more shopping/housework and i have a scan tomorrow to see how baby is doing. Have already had 2 scans as had bleeding a few weeks ago and everything was fine but i'm now at the stage where i had my 2 previous miscarriages so a little nervous. Think we're going to take Rose with us as she knows about the baby. Fingers crossed evrythings fine.
Have a good day everyone.

marian
It's a bit grey and cold here too :(

Am going to be waving my DS off on his school trip at lunchtime:clapping:

He is off to New York and Washington on a history/art trip

Then I shall be packing for myself as I am off to Dublin with a friend for 2 nights to catch up with a friend who lives there:clapping:

Marian x

miffy
Good morning everyone

The sun must be having a lie-in today! Still at least it's dry.

I'm off this week and it's nice sitting here and knowing the doorbell is not going to ring! :D

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

brightstar
12-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Morning Angel, WOOHOO I have an unexpected day off. What dreams are made of - full pay and a lovely sunny day to myself :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I'm going to the optitions to order some new sunglasses :jump for joy:

ajs
12-04-2010, 07:18 AM
i have the 2 yr old off so only working until 12.30 today, taking my dd and her friend to the cinema later while i run into doncaster primarni and change some trousers that i bought which are too small for me:eek:

back to normal the rest of the week as our schools are back tomorrow

Hebs
12-04-2010, 07:24 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE

only working today and wednesday :D and both days are early finishes (3pm!!)

so looking forward to having some time off, get to spend some time with my kids and catch up on paperwork :jump for joy:

mama2three
12-04-2010, 07:30 AM
my first day back after the hols , boys were late up and mardy ( as teenagers do so well!) , dh is usually out before i need to set up but had a late start this morning so was under my feet , builders , electrician and plumber all due at same time as mindees. Plus the sun is hiding so my plans to abandon the house and take the kids to the farm for the day and a lovely picnic may be on hold.
i just want to go back to bed!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
12-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Hi

Morning everyone, it is abit chilly here today, where has the sun gone?

Back to school runs this morning.

Off to toddlers this morning and hopefully they can play in the garden this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone

LOOPYLISA
12-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Morning everyone sunny but windy here today :thumbsup:

After a very busy weekend in the garden i am chilaxin a bit today, well if you call hoovering the house, 2 loads of washing, stripping beds :laughing:

Hope you all have a good day x

singlewiththree
12-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I'm having a very lazy morning. I have 1 mindee who dad said was up all night so she fell asleep on the school run this morning and is still asleep :) so I'm searching for triple buggys and combinations for 3 children and my own dd is watching tv (bad mummy)

aly
12-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi Angel

Well I had 2 mindees for this mornings school run. Poppy started playgroup today for a 4 day week whereas before easter she was 1 day but not settling so we asked for more days got 4 :clapping:..she was fab today picked her up at 11.30 and now havign dinner.

Am supposed to be doing coursework :rolleyes:

Weather is lovely have washing out but its still chilly with a breeze but it should help washing ;)

Then I am going to starts walking to do school run {when i havent got others in the afternoon**. as I have to lose weight, I am at my heaviest yet.