PDA

View Full Version : Monkey needs to lose at LEAST a stone

Monkey1
10-04-2010, 06:39 PM
........in six weeks............any suggestions........apart from liposuction(can't afford it) ..........or amputation..............i need all my limbs! I think i'm going to join weight watchers on wednesday..........need help and encouragement please!:thumbsup:

Hebs
10-04-2010, 06:41 PM
i've lost almost half a stone in 3 weeks just by not drinking coke cola :clapping:

Monkey1
10-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Don't drink the stuff! Keeps me awake!

manjay
10-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Have a shave!!! Getting rid of that fur might do the job:laughing:

Monkey1
10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Have a shave!!! Getting rid of that fur might do the job:laughing:

Cheeky!:laughing:

Fabby
10-04-2010, 06:57 PM
i need help too! i would love to lose a stone in 6 weeks, just nice for summer time!! then i dont have to squeeze in the clothes that i have anymore!!

ORKSIE
10-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Them Bananas are fattening, my hairy friend.

Oh and so is Magners:thumbsup: :D

xx

little miss chatterbox
10-04-2010, 07:09 PM
i've lost almost half a stone in 3 weeks just by not drinking coke cola :clapping:

have you?? well done you! do you drink diet coke or regular? I drink loads of coke but because it's diet I naively thought it wasn't contributing to my weight probs!

Good luck Monkey, I hope you do it. I know people who've lost with weight watchers, personally I didn't because I was very bad in counting the points!

Hebs
10-04-2010, 07:13 PM
have you?? well done you! do you drink diet coke or regular? I drink loads of coke but because it's diet I naively thought it wasn't contributing to my weight probs!

regular coke, but diet is just as bad :panic:
now i dont drink it at all, had some last week when we were at the cinema and i was shocked by how sweet it tasted :panic:

manjay
10-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Cheeky!:laughing:

Sorry, couldn't resist;) . I am no help. I need to do the same but I seem to spend most of my spare time sitting here nibbling. I need a good talking too as I am determined not to attend my graduation ceremony looking like I am wearing a marquee:D but that is over 12 months away so not much incentive yet!

WW could be good. Have you done it before?

Monkey1
10-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist;) . I am no help. I need to do the same but I seem to spend most of my spare time sitting here nibbling. I need a good talking too as I am determined not to attend my graduation ceremony looking like I am wearing a marquee:D but that is over 12 months away so not much incentive yet!

WW could be good. Have you done it before?
You................Marquee????????????????? never..........you looked flippin fabulous even when you had major surgery!

little miss chatterbox
10-04-2010, 07:54 PM
regular coke, but diet is just as bad :panic:
now i dont drink it at all, had some last week when we were at the cinema and i was shocked by how sweet it tasted :panic:

what do you drink instead? I know that sounds like a daft question but all the squashes/juices seem high in calories! That's why i drink diet as it's only a calorie per glass but i also realise how bad it is!

Monkey1
10-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Them Bananas are fattening, my hairy friend.

Oh and so is Magners:thumbsup: :D

xx

Magners?????????????? whats that???????????????? not had that since january!..............just got to give up the lager now!

LOOPYLISA
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Don't drink the stuff! Keeps me awake!

Me neither :panic:

ORKSIE
10-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Magners?????????????? whats that???????????????? not had that since january!..............just got to give up the lager now!

PMSL Thats worse:laughing: :laughing:

sandy64
11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
hi monkey i started w.w last week and weighed myself this morn and ive lost 4 and half pounds ye so its working for me lol:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ajs
11-04-2010, 08:58 AM
can't help you at all

i wish i could just give up alcohol and lose weight but as i hardly drink it doesn't have the same affect if i give it up, and i don't drink fizzy drinks much either so that won't help me

i need to stop eating food that i don't need and don't really want but because it's there i eat it.

i have 9 weeks to lose at least a stone

Hebs
11-04-2010, 09:13 AM
what do you drink instead? I know that sounds like a daft question but all the squashes/juices seem high in calories! That's why i drink diet as it's only a calorie per glass but i also realise how bad it is!

water :D :D

charleyfarley
11-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I joined WW 6 weeks ago and have lost 10lb altogether. I could have lost more in that time as I really haven't stuck to it properly :blush:

I can't give up my pepsi max though, not for no diet :D

You'll do it Monkey :thumbsup:

Carol xx

breezy
11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Go for it Munks, bread, water and bananas for the next 6 weeks, I'll speak to your keeper :thumbsup: