PDA

View Full Version : help bout house again sorry

sandy64
09-04-2010, 03:46 PM
hi guys sorry to be a pain those who have read previous thread no I'm having probs with agencie well Ive just come home and met by a family asking how many bedrooms how much they have rang agent and cant get any one so i trued and no one there so Ive let them view house they said they like it since spoke to agent to tell him and he just said well if your not happy take it with us :angry: just like that but question is if i take it off now and they are really interested IL lose out as if i put up with the nice agencies i have to put it up fit K less sorry but IT getting more hassle than its worth.

caz3007
09-04-2010, 03:55 PM
If these people are interested, you can do a private deal, although it does depend on the contract you have with the agent. But they dont seem to be keeping to their side of the contract by marketing your house. If these people are interested, you can negotiate a price yourself with them, we sold privately some years ago and it wasnt any hassle at all

Mookins
09-04-2010, 05:25 PM
go to another estate agents...tell them the price you want to sell it as they wont say no as if it sells then they get a better percentage of sales anyway....you tell the estate agents you are with they are C**P and that you are going to tell everyone to avoid like the plague, and local papers too!!

explain to the people who are interested in your house that you are planning on swopping and that the reason is because the service is disgraceful and they couldnt organise a booze up in a brewery..

Do not be told to do something with your house that you dont want to do!!

x x

Mookins
09-04-2010, 05:28 PM
p.s

the new estate agents will grab any chance of having any property on their books as it looks better for them (i used to work in a letting office conjoined with sales)

youve already done half the work for the estate agents by possible getting a sale so ask for a discount on fees too!

x x x

sandy64
09-04-2010, 05:55 PM
thanks im going to change next week thats decided.i dont have to put up with balshy estate agents.

Mookins
09-04-2010, 06:03 PM
thanks im going to change next week thats decided.i dont have to put up with balshy estate agents.

:clapping:
keep us posted