PDA

View Full Version : 3 x BCMA Books - new and unused - SOLD

Rasharoon
08-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi
I have a set of 3 BCMA books to sell on - all new and unused. To be sold as a set for £6.00 - including postage and packaging & recorded delivery.

- Childminder/Parent Contact Book (Working in Partnership with Parents)
An ideal way to work in partnership with parents and to demonstrate to Ofsted that you are sharing information.
For ages 0-3 years.
Easy to use - record food, sleep, nappies changed, activities, milestones and other comments.

- EYFS Planning for your Child's Development and Learning
This booklet has been designed to help Childminders to record activities, why they planned them, how they link to the six areas of Learning and Development and an evaluation. Ideally it should be used alongside the BCMA booklet ‘look, listen and note’ or other observational records that you have made. On the grid in the centre of the booklet, record the date against the different areas of learning that you have covered/linked to. Over a period of time you should have planned activities over the whole range of the framework.

- EYFS Look, Listen and Note Observation Records
This simple booklet has been designed to help childminders to record their observations on a minded child, analyse their observations, highlight achievements and plan the next steps or further support.
Also includes a reminder of the EYFS areas of learning and development.

monkey62
09-04-2010, 08:33 AM
I will like to buy the books. Let me know how would you like me to pay.
Thank you
Monkey62

Rasharoon
09-04-2010, 08:40 AM
I will like to buy the books. Let me know how would you like me to pay.
Thank you
Monkey62

Hi
I have pm'd you.
Thanks.