PDA

View Full Version : my vinyls are in their way

beccas
07-04-2010, 06:39 PM
:clapping: :eek: Just had a email from the guy off ebay that does car vinyls he sent me proof i agreed to them and he emailed me straight back saying they will be in post tomorrow.

thats fast i contacted him yesterday afternoon:eek: he definalty good i got 2 lines of text in blue and 10 handprints 5 green and 5 red as that part of my logo cant wait i dont drive btu my mums car not being used so she has parked it on my drive so sticking them on their so people can see that is my business as my street is on school run to 3 schools.:clapping: :clapping:

i just need to learn to drive:blush:

TammyN
07-04-2010, 06:41 PM
:clapping: :eek: Just had a email from the guy off ebay that does car vinyls he sent me proof i agreed to them and he emailed me straight back saying they will be in post tomorrow.

thats fast i contacted him yesterday afternoon:eek: he definalty good i got 2 lines of text in blue and 10 handprints 5 green and 5 red as that part of my logo cant wait i dont drive btu my mums car not being used so she has parked it on my drive so sticking them on their so people can see that is my business as my street is on school run to 3 schools.:clapping: :clapping:

i just need to learn to drive:blush:

ooooh where did you get them? i want some coloured hands to add to my window at the back already got the writing but they didn't do hands :(

Tam's Tribe
07-04-2010, 06:41 PM
:clapping:

I have my paw prints on the windows, just waiting for my rear window vinyl with my name and number on it . . . I also cant wait.

Post pics when all done!

Who did you go with in the end . . . I went with Heb's supplier ARB Graphics!!!

Lovies
Tam
x

beccas
07-04-2010, 07:37 PM
arb grapdics google him thats why i did...

AnnieM
07-04-2010, 07:47 PM
How exciting and very quick. :thumbsup: I love my car graphics, I have a row of rainbow handprints accross the bottom of the back window, my name accross the top in matching rainbow colours and the other details in yellow. It is very striking and really stands out. I had mine done by a local grafix supplier and he put them on for me, cost me £30 and I am very happy with them. :D