PDA

View Full Version : Still in my PJ's OOOPPPPSSSS

Fabby
07-04-2010, 10:31 AM
my hubby would go mad if he could see me sitting here on the laptop with my PJ'S still on!!!!! Better get showered and get that ironing out the way...... MASSIVE pile!!!! What are you up to today?

LittleAcorns
07-04-2010, 10:56 AM
LOL!!! I love sitting around in pj's

I feel if I had a day off work and didnt have a school run I would do the same! then get showered at tea time and put fresh pjs on oooops! am I showing my true colours :laughing: :laughing:

Fabby
07-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh well it is allowed sometimes! I have just got ready to be honest an brought the pile of ironing out ready to do booooooooooo!

LOOPYLISA
07-04-2010, 11:04 AM
My hubs is used to me in my pj's till midday, in fact ive only just got dressed :laughing:

Fabby
07-04-2010, 11:07 AM
I know but he has asked me to do another coat of paint on the outside gate and really can not be bothered to do it :laughing: he doesn't realise that i have to build myslef up to do the ironing and i actually feel like doing it so i am going get that done instead!!;)

pinklady
07-04-2010, 12:10 PM
You lucky thing! Would be the same given half a chance.

Was up and dressed by 7.30am, good job too as mindee was 10 minutes early :angry:

mummyof3
07-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Was up and dressed by 7.30am, good job too as mindee was 10 minutes early :angry:

Same here was just making a cuppa and the doorbell went 15 mins early :angry:

sandy64
07-04-2010, 12:24 PM
i was in my pjs till 12 good to chill out isnt it not use to not working in hols bliss tho. just cleaned house quick from top to bottom as got somone to look at my house at 3. i hate ironing you can do mine and il paint your gate lol:laughing:

Rubybubbles
07-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I just can't do it! When I don't have to get dressed by 8am (if I am awake that is) I have to get showered and dressed! My lovely children love PJ days though lol

babs
07-04-2010, 02:07 PM
i don't do ironing , why stand for hours ironing for hubby and son to throw it in wardrobe then ask me to iron it again when tey want to wear it .. so now i wash, fold put in wardrobe and they can rag it about to their hearts content then iron when needed so much easlier than doin the job twice...

FussyElmo
07-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I just can't do it! When I don't have to get dressed by 8am (if I am awake that is) I have to get showered and dressed! My lovely children love PJ days though lol

Oh good thought it was just me who can't stay in pj's. Have to get dressed :)

Fabby
07-04-2010, 03:00 PM
You can't beat a well deserved PJ day, well it was a PJ morning for me ;)
Got all my ironing done, cleaning etc etc but....... not done the gate but......... i have an excuse because it rained!!!!! YAY there is a god!! lol :laughing:

maisiemog
07-04-2010, 03:02 PM
At the mo while I'm not working I quite often dont get dressed until 10ish! Only tend to do get dressed early if I have to go out!

Only problem is I cant motivate myself to do the housework while I'm in my pjs so I then run around like mad getting the house clean before DH gets home from work. Cant have him thinking I spend all day doing nothing....

LOOPYLISA
07-04-2010, 03:44 PM
At the mo while I'm not working I quite often dont get dressed until 10ish! Only tend to do get dressed early if I have to go out!

Only problem is I cant motivate myself to do the housework while I'm in my pjs so I then run around like mad getting the house clean before DH gets home from work. Cant have him thinking I spend all day doing nothing....

This is when i love doing the housework :laughing: then shower and get back into clean pj's :clapping: