PDA

View Full Version : Some of you will remember ..............

funfunfun
07-04-2010, 08:26 AM
I got £500 funding .......they put a stipulation on it being that i had to be registered b4 they would actually let me have it !!!

I rang them yesterday to see if there is any chance that i can have it now as iv had pre reg etc ...........she got back to me this morning

:clapping:

I can have it NOW will be in my bank by friday !!!! :)

Leanne59
07-04-2010, 08:35 AM
How lucky are you,:clapping: I really need some help for resources:D

funfunfun
07-04-2010, 08:42 AM
How lucky are you,:clapping: I really need some help for resources:D

i wasnt allowed to ask for resources :-/

its for insurence , logo tops and fleece , and some storage , and a lockable unit

I do need toys and resources however they classed them as non essential and the fact that i could hav geot £500 of toys and use them for my own kids

They wernt having know of that :)

Twinklestars
07-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Leanne did you claim the £300 start up grant?? - not sure if you've missed it now but I've sent off for mine and I should hear soon, you can put loads of stuff on it, i'm sure there was toys etc on the list, you need to have spent it already but I had easily spent it on insurance, NCMA membership, medical, Ofsted registration etc but it's better to get it back to spend on something else

Fabby
07-04-2010, 09:38 AM
WOW!!!!!! Well done you. I went to the small business grant place, think the same has you used, i could have the grant but will need to put together a list of things and proof of how much they are before they can give it me and it would go towards 50% of thoses costs. Is that like yours?

funfunfun
07-04-2010, 09:44 AM
WOW!!!!!! Well done you. I went to the small business grant place, think the same has you used, i could have the grant but will need to put together a list of things and proof of how much they are before they can give it me and it would go towards 50% of thoses costs. Is that like yours?

This was myn yes !!

And when i have the money and spent it

I have to send in reciepts etc later on think they give you 3 months from recieving it

Avon
07-04-2010, 09:48 AM
I have to send in reciepts etc later on think they give you 3 months from recieving it

I assume they send you the receipts back? I was just thinking about accounts and tax purposes?

Fabby
07-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Think i might pursue mine then if it is that easy! well...... if i get my certificate!!

funfunfun
07-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I assume they send you the receipts back? I was just thinking about accounts and tax purposes?

Yes eveything is sent back to me !!!

LisaMcNally09
07-04-2010, 03:41 PM
What company is that from?? Is it area based??

funfunfun
07-04-2010, 05:10 PM
What company is that from?? Is it area based??

Myn was north doncaster development trust

The other alternative was success doncaster

Maybe they have a success " what ever your town is "