PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK ALREADY

angeldelight
07-04-2010, 06:39 AM
Morning Everyone

Well middle of the week already and I can not wait for the weekend :laughing:

Why does a short working week never seem like it ?

So what are you all doing today ?

We were off to the park today but its looking very doubtful at the moment because it is pouring down here - do you all have rain?

Have a great day whatever you are doing

Almost the weekend :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

Cammie Doodle
07-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Morning Angel, rain here:( only have 2 little boys today and thought it would have been brill to get them out and about all morning, but its not pleasant., better get the wellies and waterproofs out if we go for our walk .

mama2three
07-04-2010, 06:45 AM
Morning Angel , looks like rain here too:(
Building work starts today so will need to escape once they have arrived .
Think i will go to the farm park , we can put our hoods up!
Older boys have their instructions to revise and offer coffee to builders intermittently!

miffy
07-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Morning everyone

No rain here yet but it's very dark outside and rain is forecast.

My last day at work today this week and I have next week off too! :clapping:

We are just going with the flow this morning then off out for lunch.

Have a lovely day.

Miffy xx

mama2three
07-04-2010, 06:49 AM
have you got exciting things planned for your time off miffy? x

angeldelight
07-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Morning everyone

No rain here yet but it's very dark outside and rain is forecast.

My last day at work today this week and I have next week off too! :clapping:

We are just going with the flow this morning then off out for lunch.

Have a lovely day.

Miffy xx

Oh lucky you thats come around sooooo quick I remember you telling your parents you were having time off seems only the other day
Hope you are ok will message you at some point later
xxxx

angeldelight
07-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Morning Angel, rain here:( only have 2 little boys today and thought it would have been brill to get them out and about all morning, but its not pleasant., better get the wellies and waterproofs out if we go for our walk .

Morning June hope you and Carolyn are ok? hope you manage to get out today xxx

angeldelight
07-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Morning Angel , looks like rain here too:(
Building work starts today so will need to escape once they have arrived .
Think i will go to the farm park , we can put our hoods up!
Older boys have their instructions to revise and offer coffee to builders intermittently!

The farm sounds great hope you have a good time xxxx

miffy
07-04-2010, 06:53 AM
have you got exciting things planned for your time off miffy? x

Going away for a few days and going to have a good sort out and get rid of some childminding stuff - I have far too much toys, paperwork, craft stuff.

Not sure it's exciting but I'm just ready for a break!

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
07-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Morning Everyone

You're so lucky Miffy finishing today :clapping: hope you have retail therepy planned for your time off :thumbsup:

We have drizzle here so no park for us today, not sure what we are doing as lo never wants to join in with what we are doing :panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
07-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Morning Everyone

You're so lucky Miffy finishing today :clapping: hope you have retail therepy planned for your time off :thumbsup:

We have drizzle here so no park for us today, not sure what we are doing as lo never wants to join in with what we are doing :panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Morning Carol - you ok? Have a good day xxxx

mama2three
07-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Going away for a few days and going to have a good sort out and get rid of some childminding stuff - I have far too much toys, paperwork, craft stuff.

Not sure it's exciting but I'm just ready for a break!

Miffy xx

I can offer a home for craft and toys , but you can keep your paperwork!!:laughing:

charleyfarley
07-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Morning Carol - you ok? Have a good day xxxx

Morning Angel, I'm fine thanks, hope you are too :thumbsup:

I will finish off your email today, if I can find where I put it :laughing:

Carol xx

angeldelight
07-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Morning Angel, I'm fine thanks, hope you are too :thumbsup:

I will finish off your email today, if I can find where I put it :laughing:

Carol xx

Is it going to take me a week to read it ? :laughing:

xxx

Playmate
07-04-2010, 07:16 AM
I love it when its the middle of the week and you only have worked one day :laughing:
Think I might go shopping with "clingy screamer" and leave the rest of the work to Mick :laughing: We have no food in the house :eek:
Off to Covent Garden tomorrow to visit transport museum (hopefully clingy screamer doesn't scream too much :laughing:)
Birthday party for a mindee Friday and then off all of next week :clapping: :clapping:

TheBTeam
07-04-2010, 06:28 PM
I love it when its the middle of the week and you only have worked one day :laughing:
Think I might go shopping with "clingy screamer" and leave the rest of the work to Mick :laughing: We have no food in the house :eek:
Off to Covent Garden tomorrow to visit transport museum (hopefully clingy screamer doesn't scream too much :laughing:)
Birthday party for a mindee Friday and then off all of next week :clapping: :clapping:

Enjoy next week, we were hoping to do something similar this week, but then got the new baby, so that put a spanner in the works! We had a beautiful day at Wendover on Tues, and have had a quieter day today, (well not done much but blooming noisy). We have mon and tues off as ds is playing district football in portsmouth on Tuesday so we are staying over mon night and sightseeing on monday!