PDA

View Full Version : Rang Ofsted this morning and ........

funfunfun
06-04-2010, 08:08 AM
I wanted to ask if they had recieved everything .........and wanted to check on the process of things

I have my pre - reg visit last wednesday and my inspecter was taking everything back to the office

When i ring today they havnt been given my CRB's ?? The insepctor was taking annual leave on the thursday but promised that my forms would be sorted the wednesday

Should they have them already or does she actually have to post them off the crbs as its been bank holiday etc and have to allow for delays ???

Advice please??

Tink
06-04-2010, 09:12 AM
The Ofsted inspector sent mine although, she lost the first CRB checks we did and then blamed me for it.
I phoned and made an official complaint about her as they are very detailed important documents.
She then came out a few weeks later to do new CRB forms and I gave her a real ear full and was then told by Ofsted that she had been suspended as she had breached confidentiality and had actually lost my forms:angry:

My advice would be to give it a few days and contact Ofsted again to make sure she has sent your forms off.

funfunfun
06-04-2010, 09:17 AM
They did actually say they were going to get in touch with her !!

I said id give it to the end of the week and ring again see if any prigress has been made

Thankyou !!!!

Tink
06-04-2010, 09:18 AM
No problem, good luck and keep at them.

funfunfun
06-04-2010, 09:21 AM
I will thankyou !!

Zoomie
06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Surely the inspector will send them off straight to the CRB people.

I would check with them. Do you have your reference numbers ?

funfunfun
06-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Rang CRB and they dont have them either :(

Fabby
06-04-2010, 05:54 PM
They get sent to the OFSTED office to get countersigned and then they get sent to the CRB place to begin the process. Mine took a few days from when Mrs O came to when the CRB place received them. I did keep a check on www.crb.co.uk/tracking and put in your crb reference and DOB. HTH

funfunfun
06-04-2010, 05:56 PM
They get sent to the OFSTED office to get countersigned and then they get sent to the CRB place to begin the process. Mine took a few days from when Mrs O came to when the CRB place received them. I did keep a check on www.crb.co.uk/tracking and put in your crb reference and DOB. HTH

Have contacted both CRB and Ofsted neither have them :-/

Vyx
07-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I know it's really frustrating but as someone else said, give it a few more days. The Easter break does mess with everything and the forms are prolly sitting in someones 'in tray' at Ofsted, patiently waiting to be processed/

Vyx

xx

funfunfun
07-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I know it's really frustrating but as someone else said, give it a few more days. The Easter break does mess with everything and the forms are prolly sitting in someones 'in tray' at Ofsted, patiently waiting to be processed/

Vyx

xx

Hope so thankyou !!

miffy
07-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I hope it's just working its way through the system. Give it a couple more days then ring and ask them to contact the inspector who dealt with it - make sure you get the name of the person you speak to.

Good luck

Miffy xx