PDA

View Full Version : WINDOWS 7

Mookins
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM
does anyone use this? is it easy to use? hubby and i both looking to get a laptop each as main desktop computer is soooo slow and just not good enough for hubbys needs(photography) we currently have windows xp...i know very old:blush:
hes all up for windows 7...me im a bit worried all looks very technicla

any views please
x x

LOOPYLISA
05-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Dd has windows 7, shes 12 and finds it easy peesy :D

Hebs
05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
mine and my sons laptops have windows 7

i can't tell the difference :rolleyes:

Mookins
05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
:eek:

well if I cant work it then il be knocking on your door asking to help me:laughing:

well thats calmed me down a bit then

x x

babs
05-04-2010, 10:09 PM
hubby's laptop has windows 7 hes found it quite easy ... and hes no good with computers... lol

MissySpaceGirl
06-04-2010, 03:19 AM
I had a new DELL laptop to get all my childminding paperwk finished as our desktop too is v v slow. WINDOWS 7 is excellant. You are logged in super quick, the files system is v easy to navigate round and powerpoint has some slick little tricks and even this is v easy to use. We also use AVAST! Free online protection. Better than macaffee and norton and even stopped a trojan horse virus recently which norton would have let thru! Hope this all helps xxx

angeldelight
06-04-2010, 05:47 AM
does anyone use this? is it easy to use? hubby and i both looking to get a laptop each as main desktop computer is soooo slow and just not good enough for hubbys needs(photography) we currently have windows xp...i know very old:blush:
hes all up for windows 7...me im a bit worried all looks very technicla

any views please
x x

I really love it and find it easier to use - if I can do it anyone can ha ha

The operating system is very good

If you need to ask any questions about it message me - not that I will answer them myself but I can get my expert friend to answer anything you want to know

Angel xx

sue m
06-04-2010, 05:51 AM
I have it and it's great. My cousin builds and repairs computers for a living and he's recommended it to lots of people, it's better than vista - if you didn't like vista. It seems a lot of people didn't. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
06-04-2010, 05:52 AM
I have it and it's great. My cousin builds and repairs computers for a living and he's recommended it to lots of people, it's better than vista - if you didn't like vista. It seems a lot of people didn't. :thumbsup:

Well its ok for those of us who get help with it hey Sue ? ha ha ha

Hope you are ok xxxx

sue m
06-04-2010, 06:09 AM
I haven't had any problems with it Angel but if I did, it's very handy to have a computer fix it man in the building. :D You know if you have any problems with it you only have to ring me.

I'm good thanks, got my dil and granddaughter here for a few days. xx

kindredspirits
06-04-2010, 07:05 AM
I looooove windows 7 - there are little post-it notes you can put on your desktop that stay there even when you shut down! :)
its really simple to use and the more you use it the more features you find that you wonder how you ever lived without - like the windows snapping thing - great for paperwork and transferring files! :thumbsup:

mama2three
06-04-2010, 08:42 AM
I got my new laptop on thursday with windows 7 but havent worked out any of the features yet. is there guide anywhere?
Plus cant download adobe flash as it keeps failing the integrity check - so computer illiterate , anyone know how to do it? cant even work out how to temp turn off the antivirus as i think it could be that!

sandy64
06-04-2010, 08:54 AM
hi ive windows 7 its brill has great programme for lo its easy must be as i can do it lol:laughing: