PDA

View Full Version : BANK HOLIDAY EASTER WEEKEND - HAPPY EASTER

angeldelight
03-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Hope you all have a lovely Easter

The sun is shining here this morning and it seems a bit brighter

What are you all doing anyone going anywhere nice?

We are going with the flow and doing a bit of this and that - mom and dad come back over from Spain tomorrow so excited about that

Hope you all have a great time whatever you are doing

Angel xxx

Tatia
03-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Just having hubby's eldest DD and her fiancee down tonight and tomorrow for Easter dinner. We'll have an egg hunt either in the garden or at the beach (weather permitting). Just looking forward to a relaxing long week end. :thumbsup:

peanuts
03-04-2010, 11:07 AM
going out for a meal later on as it was my 22nd wedding anniversary yesterday and it is my birthday on tuesday, always roll the two into 1 for going out.

Avon
03-04-2010, 11:38 AM
We are having a BBQ!!! :eek: :laughing: :laughing: Whatever the weather! We have been planning it for months and have a few friends coming including some friends coming we haven't seen in years, some since we left Cyprus in 2002! :jump for joy:

FussyElmo
03-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Relaxing today. Going to Leeds tomorrow for the Royal Armouries Museum and on Monday my brother gets here from Australia so looking forward to seeing him :clapping:

Oh and eating plenty of chocolate - diet postponed for a week :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Happy easter everyone :thumbsup:

Been to the range this morning

And picked cake and the rest of hubbys pressies up as its his birthday tomorrow :clapping:

Kfc and tv tonight :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend x

singlewiththree
04-04-2010, 07:13 AM
I've just woken up to my first easter sunday on my own :( BF not here and the girls with their dad I'm just about holding it together but it's not a nice feeling.

Hebs
04-04-2010, 07:19 AM
well i am up, but kids still in bed :laughing: easter isnt exciting to them anymore :rolleyes:

i'm just getting sorted for the eggs being delivered, can't wait to see them hatch :clapping:

happy easter to you all xxx

LisaMcNally09
04-04-2010, 07:32 AM
My ds woe up at 6am to see if the Easter Bunny had been:eek:

Of course he had but im sick of the sight of chocolate already!!:laughing:

At least the sun is shining here.......i am currently ironing (well i will be in a minute! lol) waiting for my washer to finish to hang it out. We are then waiting for the kids dad to come and see them.....when he's been we are gunna have a walk to my mums. Hoping the weather stays nice as I have my new shorts on:D

Hope you all have a great day!!! Happy Easter!!!!

miss mopple
04-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Happy Easter everyone :clapping:

We plan on doing as little as possible today :thumbsup: Still settling the new puppy in so we are going to have a quiet day or two to give her chance to recover before the masses descend on Tuesday :laughing:

Toothfairy
04-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Happy easter.

We are having a lazy morning and then we are off to my sisters this afternoon for tea.

Its 9.05am and none of my children are awake yet, so I'm having a lay in :D

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Tatia
04-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Seri woke up way early and I hadn't done the eggs yet :blush: so I sent her to bed with Daddy and quickly left a trail of eggs into the back garden where she found her Easter loot next to the rabbit hutch. She can't quite decide if it was me (she's close to not believing any more :( ) or if our rabbit, Eleanor, is the Easter Bunny!!!:laughing:

I'm gonna put the 3 bird roast on in a few minutes as our guests have to travel back to London earlyish and then we're gonna take a walk down to the seafront because it is glorious out there!

Hebs
04-04-2010, 08:56 AM
gosh i must be an evil mummy as we've never had the easter bunny here :blush:

kids always picked their own easter eggs :laughing:

avril
04-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Easter bunny came leaving a trail of mini eggs (in hard plastic eggs) from the children's bedroom's down to the living room to a pile of 16 easter eggs :eek: . Not all from me but from family and friends and there is still more to come :rolleyes:

ME, I didn't want an easter egg this year so hubby bought me a lovely french connection dress :clapping: I think that was better than an egg don't you!?

Later my parents are coming round with more eggs and I'll be cooking a roast.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

sandy64
04-04-2010, 10:01 AM
happy easter to you all dont eat to much choccy:laughing: :laughing: well my 2 dd have done there egg hunt eaten 2 little eggs. going to do a easter meal for tea otherwise just chilling out. have a great day

TheBTeam
04-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi, we had a lovely day at Thorpe Park yesterday, the weather was good and it was pretty quiet there.

Today, we have had a lazy start, kids playing the wii, on laptops and I have moved all my craft stuff into one place tidily, so that it leaves me an empty chest, ready to start the mass job of sorting out ds room starting tomorrow as he wants a low bed with a guest bed and just 3 drawers, whereas now he is in a mid sleeper and we have quite a lot of stuff underneath it!!!!!!!

Put the last lot of washing away and now off out to sil's for the kids well 17 down to 7 to have an easter treasure hunt, we have done this every year, except last year as mil used to arrange it and last year felt a bit raw without her, so this year we are going to restart.

LOOPYLISA
04-04-2010, 11:17 AM
gosh i must be an evil mummy as we've never had the easter bunny here :blush:

kids always picked their own easter eggs :laughing:

Weve never done the 'easter bunny' thing :D

Although she doesnt choose her eggs :thumbsup:

My 3 yr old neice is having a egg hunt in her 150ft garden today :D that should be fun :laughing: