PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for enquiries

heatherw
01-04-2010, 06:18 PM
I have been registered for a year but have spent most of this time in America. I know when im returning to the UK so Ive started advertising online.
How long have people waited before they start getting enquiries? Ive had 1 so far but had to turn it down because the school is too far away from me. I know i need to be patient but ive waited so long to start minding, i just want to get on with it now.

Chell
01-04-2010, 07:31 PM
I've only been registered since the begining of the month and was just advertising by word of mouth/Facebook. My details only went on the local childminding association site three days ago and already I've had two enquires. It was £10 to be listed and it appears to be worth while.

Lainey Lou
01-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi, I've got my details on the www.childcare.co.uk website and my profile has been viewed quite alot recently with some good potential work. I'm going on mat leave soon so no point in me getting in touch with people but when I start looking again I am definately going to pay the extra to be able to contact people as I think it will be well worth it, so might be worth giving that a shot if you haven't already? x